CHAPTER 36:

My night with Harry has been wonderful. It's been beyond anything I expected. We laughed, talked, and he tried holding my hand as much that's possible when you're trying to eat a ridiculously good meal at the same time.

Stunned, that's what I am. Is this the same asshole I fell in love with three months ago? I haven't seen him smile this way before, I haven't seen him laugh this way… if I didn't already love him so much I'd fall in love right when he burst out laughing in the middle of the resturant.

So genuine, so kind and so, so beautiful.

During the taxi ride back to my flat I sat nuzzled up against him, with my head leaning on his shoulder, and he didn't let go of my hand for a second. He kept playing with my fingers, toying with the rings and tracing patterns on the back of my palm. How could holding hands with a person feel so good? How could holding hands with Harry make me feel so safe?

 As he follows me up the steps I ask him without even thinking. "Do you want to come in?"

"I sort of thought that was the plan already," he smirks and I playfully roll my eyes at him as I unlock my door. "Can I stay?" I hear him question when he step through the door.

The things those words do to me. I feel ridiculous for feeling so bubbly all night.

"I sort of thought that was the plan already," I repeat his words with a beam.

He lets out another one of those adorable laughs with dimples plastered to each of his cheeks. I love his laugh. I haven't heard it enough.

He jumps a little when I suddenly turn to wrap my arms around him. Closing my eyes, I inhale his crisp scent as I bury my face in his chest. I smile like a fucking idiot to myself when I feel his arms around me.

"Thank you for dinner, I had an amazing time," I mumble into his shirt. "I'm very happy right now," I admit.

At dinner, we had not only laughed and genuinely talked, but we had also shared everything we felt we needed to. We opened up to each other, and I made it very clear to him that I forgive him -- once again --- and he the same with me.

He didn't say anything, his light kisses showering the top of my head and my hair was enough of a gesture to show that he was thankful too. 

"I'm gonna go grab some water," I say smiling up at him when I unlatch myself from him.

I dash into the kitchen, turning on the tap to fill upp my glass and take a quick sip before setting the glass down on the kitchen island. "Do you want anything?" I call, only to feel his two strong arms wrap around me from behind. I gasp at the sudden contact of his lips tenderly leaving kisses on my neck. His two hands slide under my blouse and rests on my stomach as his fingers begin to slowly massage the skin. I swear I can feel my flesh burning – and hell if it isn't a good burn.

"Harry," I breathe, unable to focus due to his fucking fingers touching me too low (but too far away from where I really want them circling) and his wet tounge against my neck.

"Mm?,"

"What are you–" I gulp. "I said, do you want anything?," I feel one of his hands leave its place under my shirt and travel up my arm. As he keeps sucking, licking and kissing my neck he tuggs gently on my white blouse for it to fall over my right shoulder, exposing all of the skin there. He brings the kisses further away from my neck, and I moan at the sensation when I feel him gently biting down.

"I know what I want," he breathes out his word darkly, and realise that I'm already panting from his touch.

"You want to? I mean you– want me?,"