CHAPTER 32:

NOTE;

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating, I don't want to make any excuses but I've been really busy with school and stuff… But I'm doing my best to write whenever I can find time! And again, I am very aware of the name mixups and mistakes! I am working on correcting them :) thank you so much for over 10k reads I love all of you!

……………………………………………………………………

"Myself," he breathes. My heart ached at the sigh of the beautiful yet miserable face only inches apart from mine. I don't know what hurt the most; Harry rejecting me, or himself.

"I-I..." he began, struggling with his words. I noticed the whites of his eyes fading into a light shade of red and becoming more glossy. "I hate myself for what I did to you, I'll never be able to forgive myself," he whispered with a cracking voice.

We were both shaking, out of love, hate and fear. I didn't know which of the three emotions struck me hardest. But either way it hurt looking at him, not only because the pain he put me through but also the pain I had caused him.

At this point I didn't care about anything. Not the past three months, the 25 days, or anything except for right now. I seemed like I had forgotten how after three long and stinging months, the boy I loved had showed up at my doorstep, we had fought, then practically thrown ourselves at each other, and fought again. But remember how he said that this was us?

Well, that still remains.

I brought my small hands up to hold his face, and he gently wrapped his fingers around my forearms, wanting me to hold still. He closed his eyes in relaxation and he seemed to calm down a couple of notches from my gesture. I swiped my thumb across his cheek to capture a single tear that was falling.

"I forgive you," I said. "I didn't three months ago but I do now Harry, I forgive you."

The days of the agreement that I had signed with Harry might have been the worst and most painful time, but would I take it back if I ever had the chance?

Hell no. Never.

"But you won't forget,"

"Didn't we agree to forget about all of it, even if it was only for tonight?," my voice was hoarse. I managed to give him a light smile when he opened his eyes, even though I was sniffling and my tears were streaming.

The pain in my chest dissolved a little when he let out a small laugh. He then pulled me closer to him by my wrists and wrapped his arms tight around me. What did I say again? That we always end up in each others arms no matter what? Look at us.

I smiled to myself as I burried my face into his chest, letting go of all the anger from earlier.

"I'm sorry," he breathed into my hair. I felt his arms tightening around my shoulders with his words.

"It's fine, It's okay," I pulled away and looked up at him with a smile, wiping my wet cheeks with my sweater paws.

"No it's not,"

"It is now Harry, really, I'm fine. I've had a long time to process," I smiled.

"God, I missed you," he pulled me into a tight hug again. The heat from his body filled mine and my heart swelled. "Will you let me stay?"

"W-what?,"

"Yeah, can I stay?,"

"Ofcourse you can... But do you want to?,"

"Yeah, I asked you. Why would you think that I wouldn't want to?,"

"Because you… Earlier… I mean you didn't want to–"