Ch.3 OMELETTE'S!!!

A/n: Hey guys I am so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER so please forgive me OH YEA! Guys also here is my friend Amy:

Hey! Check out my profile: TBNE4life

It's cool. Back to the Author!

I recommend it she wrote a rlly cool book called Flames and Waves. Check it out!

And I am going to be Thx now along with the story that you all have been waiting for...... drum roll please........

(New edit: yeah I just decided to keep this old author note to remind you about one of my friends accounts! Anyways back to the story!)

Your pov

His body started to shake when I asked the question.
"N-nothing. H-he did nothing," he stuttered out not making eye contact with me.
"Dante I won't tell anyone. I promise on my life," I told him.
I grabbed his chin and pulled his head my way so he was looking at me.
"Please," I begged him as I gently rubbed his cheek with my thumb.
"H-he," he started but stopped.
"He abused me and Ruea," He said with tears brimming his eyes.
I was shocked. Why would Gene do that to his own siblings.
"W-what did he do to you," I asked.
"H-he would beat me, slap me, scratch me, whip me... anything he wanted to do to us," he replied as tears streamed down his cheeks.
Tears brimmed my eyes as I saw dante become so... weak. I pulled him into my arms. He laid his head on my chest. I gently rubbed his back. He shook in my arms as he crawled completely into my lap and wrapped his arms around my waist as he continued to cry. I slowly continued to rub his back.
"Dante can I look at your back," I asked him.
He looked at me still shaking. He was hesitant before slowly turning around. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and gently pulled it off of him. He was still shaking slightly. My eyes widened in shock. He had so many bruises, red marks, and scars. He had a fresh cut that looked like it was given to him recently. I gently touched it. He winced and I quickly retracted my arm.
"D-Dante... you poor soul," I stuttered as a tear streamed down my cheek.
He grabbed his shirt and put it back on. He turned back around to face me.
"D-don't cry y/n," he stuttered out as he pulled me close to him.
"B-but your being abused... by your own brother," I said looking up at him.
"Don't worry y/n. As long as he doesn't touch you again I'll be find," he told me with a smile as he placed his hand on my cheek.
"And if he does?" I asked him.
"If he does I will kill that bastard," he replied as he started to rub my cheek with his thumb.
I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He placed his head on mine. I felt my eyes get heavy. That's when I heard his beautiful voice ring through the room.

Wait did I just think that? Did I just say... his beautiful voice...?

"Y/n, you getting tired," he asked with gentleness in his voice.
I nodded my head. I felt him smile and slowly pick me up bridal style.
"Dante I can walk to my room," I said tiredly.
"Y/n it's ok. I can bring you to your room," he replied.
"Ok. Second door on the right," I told him.
I heard him open my door and walk into my room. He gently laid me on my bed. He kneeled down next to my bed and leaned over me. He slowly pulled my face up and kissed my cheek.
"Sweet dreams Robin," he said smiling and getting up and walking to the door.
I placed my hand on my cheek and looked over at him. He looked back at me and chuckled before shutting my door and going to the room he was staying in. I smiled and started to doze off with many thoughts running through my mind.

-------------------

My alarm rang through my room. Being started to death I fell off my bed and made a loud noise. I groaned and threw my alarm clock off my bedside table to make it shut up. I got up and walked to my closet to pull out my uniform. I placed the outfit on my bed and stripped from my shirt and shorts. Then I heard a light knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I called putting my shirt on.
"It's Ruea," a small voice said.
"Come in," I said sweetly.
A small figure came into my room and shut my door. She looked over at me and quickly turned away.
"S-sorry if I'm not giving you privacy," she stuttered out shyly.
"It's ok we're both girls," I replied putting my skirt on.
She nodded and turned towards me.
"So what's up?" I asked her as I tucked in my shirt into my skirt.
"I-I need to borrow a uniform if that's ok," she replied rocking back and forth in her pajamas I had lended her last night.
"Sure I have a extra one," I replied walking over to my closet and handing it to her.
"Thank you. Do you mind if I change in here?" She asked me politely.
"No go ahead," I replied smiling as I slid my knee-high socks on and then my shoes.
She started to change into her uniform. I walked over to my mirror and started to mess with my hair. I decided to put it in a braid (if your hair is short then just keep it down). I turned around once I was finished and saw Ruea in awe.
"What?" I asked chuckling a little bit.
"C-can you braid my hair?" she asked.
"Of course! Come here," I replied motioning for her to come in front of me.
She walked in front of me and faced the mirror. I smiled and started to braid her long hair. It took me a couple minutes until I was done.
"Ok! All done!" I said happily.
"Wow! It's so pretty," she said in awe.
"Thanks," I replied with a smile.
A knock came from my door.
"Come in!" I yelled as I went to pick up my alarm clock that I had threw.
The door opened and Garroth walked in.
"Hey I thought you were cooking breakfast," I said walking over to him.
"Actually Dante decided to make breakfast," he replied.
"Oh what's for breakfast?" I asked.
"A egg, cheese, sausage, and bacon omelette," he replied.
"Yay! I haven't had a omelette in for ever!" I yelled running down the stairs and into the kitchen.
I heard both of them laughing at me from upstairs.
"Omelettes!" I exclaimed as I saw Dante cooking them.
Dante looked over at me with a smile as he flipped the omelette.
"Why in the world are you so happy about a omelette," he asked as he handed me a plate with a smile.
"I haven't had a omlette in years," I said shoving my face with the omelette.
He laughed at me as he placed the omelette that was cooking on a plate.
"Garroth! Ruea! Breakfast is done! Hurry before y/n eats them all!" He yelled as he grabbed his and started to eat it.
"Thank you!" I said with a smile as I finished mine and placed my plate in the dishwasher.
"Your welcome Robin," he replied setting his in the dishwasher as well.
Garroth and Ruea came down together and walked into the kitchen. They grabbed a plate and started to eat.
"Ok well I'm gonna go to school. Flash would you like to join me?" I asked.
"Flash? Who's Flash?" Ruea asked.
"Oh Dante is," I replied with a smile.
"Why," she asked.
"Because each of my friends have a Dc character name! Oh! You need a name!" I exclaimed running over to her.
I placed my hands on her shoulders and my head on hers.
"You shall be called Cat Woman!" I announced.
She giggled at me.
"Ok come on Flash!" I exclaimed running to the door snd grabbing my bag.
He ran after me and grabbed his bag as well. We walked out the door and started to walk towards the school. Dante kept glancing over at me with a smile on his face. I looked over at him and smiled. Once he looked at me a faint blush spread across his cheeks.
"Aww Dante's blushing," I said with a smirk as I giggled.
He chuckled and blushed a little more. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He looked down at our hands and then up at me. He smiled and slightly squeezed my hand.
"You're amazing Dante," I told him, blushing a little bit.
"You're amazing too y/n," he replied with a smile.

Alrighty there is the third chapter my little wolves! I hope you enjoyed it. I love you all my little wolves!