Ch.7 a new friend

Ok guys yes I know I am now updating and @Emmielovesunicorns asked if I was putting Percy Jackson references in this story. The answer is no Thalia is a character in the book who is also my friend TBNE4life so no Percy Jackson references here. Anyways just wanted to clear that up. now... READ ON....

Your pov

Dante had picked me up from my house and we were now walking to school. Suddenly a girl was pushed to the ground by some bullies at our school. I didn't notice her at all. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She most have been new. They all started to throw rocks at her. Me and Dante ran over to help. Me and Dante pushed two people down to the ground. One of the boys pushed me to the ground which had caused me to scrape up my knee. Dante saw and punched the day lights out of him. He helped me up and pushed the other boy. The girl just stared at us.
"You need help up," I said putting out my hand.
"Thank you," she said grabbing my hand.
"What's your name," I asked.
She was quiet for a moment.
Then said,"Laura, my names Laura."

Time-skip

It was gym class and I was coming out of the locker room as I was tackled. I thought to myself why am I always the one to be tackled, why not Aphmau? She is pretty right? I looked at the boy. It was one of the boys bullying Laura.
"How dare you mess with us!" He yelled.
"Get the flip off of me!" I yelled back.
"No, the boy that punched my brother almost killed him!" He yelled.
"good," i said punching him in the face.
He then stumbled back and then said,"oh so thats how you want to play it."
"Of course. I'm no damsel in distress," i replied cracking my knuckles.
He then charged at me and tried to punch me but I dodged it.
"Weak," i yelled turning around to see him crash into a wall.
"Oh so you think your all that," he said regaining his strength to stand up only to have his face meet my hand.
"No i would rather like to think I am just helping people out," i said leaning against the wall with a smirk played on my face.
He then had me pinned to the wall by my arms.
"Now what are you going to do little missy," he said.
"This," i stated as i kicked him where the sun don't shine.
He then yelled in as he doubled over in pain.
Dante then flashed around the corner and asked with concern,"what happened are you ok."
"Dante I'm fine. Someone just thought they could take me on in a fight," i replied with a smirk.
He chuckled at my comment. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.
"Come on we are already late for Gym," he said grabing my hand and running into the building.

Time-skip

Laura's pov

I was walking home from school and saw a boy standing alone.
I walked up to him and said,"hi."
He turned around and looked surprised that someone was talking to him.
"Hello," I said waving my hand in his face.
"What do you want," he said leaning back on the street lamp. (No it is not aaron even though aaron leans on EVERYTHING)
"I just wanted to talk to someone," I said.
"Oh," he said,"how do you like the school?"
I replied with,"it's really nice, though I was being bullied, someone pushed me to the ground and started throwing rocks at me. Then 3 other boys joined in. But then a boy and a girl saved me."
"Describe the boy and the girl," he said.
"Ok well, the boy had blue hair, blue eyes, and a red jacket. The girl had H/c hair, e/c eyes, and a f/c hoodie that had a saying on it. I think it said 'get the heck away from me before my knuckles have the pleasure of meeting your face'," I replied.
"Those people are y/n and Dante. They are two great people out of the fighters," he said.
"Why do they call it the fighters?" I asked questionably.
"Well because basically anyone and everyone that needs help they will help them," he replied with a smile on his face.
"Whos in the fighters?" I asked.
"Well, Y/n, Dante, Thalia, Laurence, Reua, Garroth, and myself Travis. Maybe i can ask y/n if you can join," he answered.
"That's cool," I said starting to walk down the sidewalk.
"Wait," he said grabbing my arm to stop me.
"What is it," i asked.
"Well do you want me to walk with you? I live on the same street with my cousin," he asked.
"Sure it would be nice to have some company," i replied now walking with him down the street.

Time-skip

Dante's pov

I went to y/n's house to pick her up. I knocked an the door about 5 times, no answer. So I started walking to school.
Suddenly someone jumped on my back, covered my eyes, and said,"guess who!"
I replied with,"hmmm Ruea."
"Wrong," she replied.
"Oh thalia," i replied.
"Really Dante," she said in a agitated voice.
"N/n," i replied.
"Finally," she said with relief as she took her soft hands off from around my eyes.
I tilted my head back and smiled at her. She smiled back.

Time-skip

I was walking down the hall when suddenly a boy with white hair and green eyes grabbed my neck wait... TRAVIS!
"Where's your sweet little girl, you know with h/c hair and e/c eyes? I think you call her y/n or n/n for short," he said with a smirk.
Suddenly Y/n walked around the corner minding her own business.
"Oh look, there she is," he said with a smirk then ran to her.
He then pulled his knife out and cut her arm.
She fell to the ground and screamed,"TRAVIS!"
I ran over to her.
"Oh my Irene," I yelled.
Aphmau and Garroth came running.
"No no no no no no no no no," Garroth kept saying.
He fell next to her. A tear coming out of his eye.
"Well well well," the boy said coming back.
"You, YOU! TRAVIS WHY!" Garroth yelled.
He grabbed him and slamed him up against the wall.
Ruea then yelled,"Garroth this isn't like you!"
Suddenly travis had appeared behind Ruea. He had his knife ready to slash at her back.
"No!" I said getting up.
"Don't move or she gets it," he threatened.
Garroth grabbed her and moved her forward. Aaron was behind him. Aaron knew something was off about this guy. He stuck his sword threw him but it was a hologram. Someone had played a trick on us, a Halloween trick for that matter, but yet everything felt so... so real. (Yes i know its not halloween yet but i made this in halloween so im staying with it)
"And down here will be where your lockers are," travis' voice said as he turned the corner.
"TRAVIS IT WAS HIM! HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS!" Garroth yelled.
"What i did noth- y/n," travis yelled running to her.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!" he yelled.
"First off who are these people!" I yelled but not as loud.
"Oh right," travis said walking over to them.
"Golden ears is Jax Moonheart, wolfy is Amble, and freckles is Emily," he said gesturing to each person.
He then got slaped in the face by Emily as she said,"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME FRECKLES!"
"Nice to meet you guys," the girls replied.

Ok there you guys have it. We have three new characters. I am so sorry this did not show i had to retype this whole chapter so i hope you all enjoyed it. Anyways keep howling my little wolves!