Ch. 18 Gene and Zenix

Ok I just finished editing this again for the second time today because some one had to make a rude comment saying that I put annabeth in it again. So I took the chapter down and edited it again just for y'all. I hope your happy with the changes. Now here's the chapter.

Dantes pov

I slowly opened my eyelids and looked to the right of me. I found y/n sound asleep next to me. I smiled softly down at her. I gently tucked her hair behind her ear and gently laid back down with my left arm under her body and my right arm over her chest. I slowly let my eyelids fall when all of a sudden Garroth and Ruea come barging in, making my eyelids shoot open and jump up. Y/n screeched as she fell off the bed.
"N/n are you ok!" I ask as i look over her bed to see her staring straight at me.
"Yup just fine," she says as sarcasm spills out her mouth in every word.
I chuckled as I gently grabbed her arm and pulled her up onto the bed with me. She laid back down on my lap as i gently stroked her h/c hair. I looked up to see garroth with his hands crossed and ruea with her hands on her hips.
"What do you two want," i asked.
"Nothing funny happened last night correct?," ruea interrogated.
"I wouldn't be saying that if I were you ruea," y/n said looking up and smirking at her.
"W-what do you mean?," she asked with fear in her eyes.
Y/n chuckled as she saw the scared expression on garroths face.
"Oh this is getting interesting," i said as i laid my head on y/n's shoulder waiting to see what happened next.
"You see I'm nocturnal so I will sleep for a short period of time and wake up. Yeah so i woke up last night and let's just say that this is something dante won't want to here about," she explained with her famous smirk plastered across her face.
I finally got what she meant and stared at my little sister then at garroth. I gave him a face as I started to stand up. Then y/n gently grabbed my arm and pulled back on the bed with her.
"Let them be dante. Don't worry I'm surprised they grew up before us," she said with a chuckle.
"But..." i started but she interrupted saying,"No buts."
I sigh and lay back down pulling her with me.
Garroth and ruea started to walk out when y/n yelled,"y'all better have used protection!"
They ran out the door as fast as they could down the stairs.
"GARROTH!" I yelled jumping off the bed and running down the stairs.
I heard y/n run after me down the stairs. I tackled garroth and she tackled ruea.
"Did you guys!" She yelled at both of them.
They quickly nodded their heads scared out of their minds.
"Good now that that's settled I'm leaving," I reply as I grab y/n's hand and walk back into the house.
"Dante what are you doing," she asked raising one of her eyebrows as she gave me a confused look.
I gave her a smirk and pulled her into her bedroom.
"Dante?" She asked again as i closed the door and threw her on the bed as i crawled on top of her.
I gently kissed her lips as I felt her relax. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled back and looked at my beautiful baby girl. Her h/l h/c hair. Her sparkling e/c eyes. I could melt under her touch. She smiled up at me as she gently ran her fingers up my spine making me shiver at her touch. She smiled wider and ruffled my messy blue hair. She giggled. Oh her beautiful voice. She's perfect to me. She has always been.
"Dante did you go into your little daydream world," she asked with a smile.
"Huh I did? Hmm maybe it's because your voice put me into my own world. Or maybe your eyes, or your hair, or your touch. Maybe it was all of them," I replied as she giggled.
"Dante I'm not that special," she tells me as she looks away.
"Excuse me! You are so special y/n! Don't down yourself," I told her as I gave her a peck on her lips.
She smiled at me. I crawled back a little bit and then laid down on top of her, putting my head in the crock of her neck. She smiled and started to run her finger through my messy blue hair. I smirked against her skin and started to kiss her neck gently. She shivered and made a tiny little noise. I smirked and started to lick and kiss her neck. I heard her making some more noise as she gently pulled at my hair.
"D-dante s-stop their g-going to h-hear us," she asked me.
I looked up as her and nodded as i layed my head in the crock of her neck. I smiled against her skin. I could sense that she was smiling as she gently stroked my hair. I wrapped my arms around her torso and slowly dosed off to sleep.