Ch 17 the demons

THREE CHAPTERS IN A ROW GUYS!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself but the bad part is.... I have writers block... see I wrote this book about two years ago possibly three so there was a lot of mistakes and some of the scenes didn't make since when I read them again... so I edited them and.... I edited them a little to much to where I can't think of what to write... but don't worry cause it's only on chapter that I'm stuck on! The rest of the chapter in the original copy will stay the same. This also means I know when the book will end... the end is coming soon... but there will hopefully be a sequel so you have something to look forward to once book 1 is done! Anyways enough of me rambling on and on go and read!!!!

Your pov

I slowly opened my eyes to see my brother underneath me. It wasn't weird since I'm his sister so I started to shake him to wake him up.
"Gargar wake up," i say shaking him.
I hear him groan but he doesn't wake up.
"Gargar!" I yell shaking him even more.
"Ok ok I'm up!" He yells getting up and hugging me.
"Yay!" I say hugging back.
"GUYS BREAKFAST IS DONE!" We hear Vylad yell from down stairs.
"Come on lets go before Vylad yells at us again," I say getting up and running down stairs.
"Whats for breakfast?" I ask as I hear garroth run down the stairs.
"Eggs and strawberries," he replies handing me and garroth a plate.
I walk over to the table and sit down starting to eat. Garroth follows me to the table as well as Vylad.
"Garroth how is your leg," i ask as i scarf down my plate of food.
"It's better. All that's left is a scar. I can walk on it without it hurting," he replies.
"Alright. Do you think you'll be able to start patrol today?" I asked him with hopeful eyes.
After what happened a few days ago i need all my guards on patrol. It was a nightmare that day and i don't want anything like that to happen to my village again. Wait... did i just say the village was... mine? God i must have something wrong with my head because this village isn't even mine i just help run it.
"Yeah i can start patrol today," he replies with a smile.
"Great that means Vylad can start too," i beam in delight.
"Alright what's my post," Vylad asked.
"Vylad and Garroth you both have wall duty. You will be with Jax and Travis," I replied bringing my plate to the kitchen.
"What about perimeter?" Garroth asked me.
"Dante, Laurence, and Aaron have that covered," i reply washing my plate, drying it, then putting it back up in the cabinets.
"Alright i gotta go check the village," i tell them grabbing my katana's.
"Be careful sunshine!" Vylad yells walking into the kitchen.
"I will love you two!" I yell back walking out of the house not waiting for a response.
I started walking around the village checking up on everyone. Everything seemed in order. Though something felt a little fishy. I pushed the idea out of my head and continued to walk around.
"Hey y/n!" I heard a female voice yell.
I turned around and saw Ruea run towards me.
"What do you need Ruea?" I asked using my signature look of raising my eyebrow at her.
"Will garroth be out today?" She asked.
"Why you asking," i asked raising my eyebrow even more with a smirk.
"N-no reason!" She exclaimed as blush creeped up her cheeks making them turn into a bright red.
"Yes Ruea he'll be up and at em' today," I replied with a smirk.
"Can i go see him," she asked me rocking back and forth.
"Be my guest," I replied pointing to the house.
She smiled brightly and hugged me laying her face on my stomach because of how short she was.
"Thank you," she mumbled into my stomach.
"No problem," i replied rubbing her back.
She lifted her head up and smiled at me.
"Go on," i told her referring to the house.
She smiled and skipped over to the house and opened the door. I waited till I heard her squeal happily. I laughed then walked away. I walked near the forest looking around and listening to the sounds. Then i saw a figure moving around. I cocked my head confused and started to follow the figure. The figure was a female and older than I was. The woman started to turn around so I quickly hide behind a tree.
"Y/n I know your here," the woman said to no one in particular.
Well probably towards me. I didn't speak but came into the open instead. I looked at the woman now able to see her features. She looked so familiar. Her light green eyes looking into mine. Her long light brown hair flying in the breeze. Then it dawned on me.
"M-mom?" I asked with hopeful eyes.
"Yes it's me sweetheart," she replied with warm loving eyes.
"B-but you died... right in front of me," i said with tears in my eyes.
"No I didn't sweetie," she replied hugging me.
I relaxed in her arms and hugged back. Then i felt someone scratching my back. Not the lovable kind of scratching but a forceful and hurtful scratching.
"M-mama?" I asked looking up but I don't see my beautiful mother anymore.
Instead i see a demon like being.
"Let me go," i yell trying to get away.
The demon being says nothing but holds onto me digging his nails into me.
"AHHHHH!" I scream in pain.
I hear feet running to me. I grabbed my katanas and kill the demon as i fell to the floor crying.
"Y/n," i hear Aarons voice behind me.
I yelled in frustration and anger.
"She's dead she's always been dead annabeth why did you believe it WHY DID YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" I yell to myself.
I felt Aaron wrap his arms around me in a hug.
"Y/n it's ok. It's ok to let your guard down once in a while," he whispers to me as i start to cry on his chest.
"She died and then i saw her. I had hope that she was real. I was lead into a trap," i say holding onto him for dear life.
"It's ok i know how it feels to lose someone N/n," he replied.
That's the first time he ever called me by my nickname.
I looked up at him and placed my hand on his forehead and asked,"are you ok?"
He laughed at my action and replied,"I'm pretty sure I'm in good condition N/n."
Ok two times in a row is definitely not Aaron especially even calling me by my nickname. He looked at me with a smirk and then he was another one of those demon beings. I yelled in anger as I killed the demon. I started to cry. No I'm not weak. I wipe my tears away as i see dante run to me. I grabbed my katana's and went to hit him but he quickly blocked me.
"Y/n what the heck!" He yelled.
"I don't want to be hurt anymore!" I yelled trying to hit him again but he blocked me.
"No one's going to hurt you y/n," he replied in a gentle tone.
"NO MY DAD HURT ME! MY BROTHER ZANE HURT ME! EVERYONE IS GOING TO HURT ME!" I yell as i try to strike him in multiple different places but he blocks each one and finally gets one of my katana's out of my grip.
I go to strike him again but he gets my other katana out of my grip before i can strike him. I fall to the floor crying.
"Y/n did i hurt you!" He asked me as he kneeled down next to me trying to embrace me in a hug.
I pushed him away as i continued to cry.
"Y/n please tell me what's wrong," he asked trying to grab my hand.
I pushed him away again as I continued to cry.
"Y/n tell me what's wrong," he told me strictly.
"I let my guard down," I sobbed.
"What?" He asked me.
"I'm weak," I sobbed.
"Y/n your not weak. What happened?" He asked.
"Why me!" I yelled sobbing.
He didn't ask anymore questions. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I turned around and drenched his shirt in tears. He gently stroked my hair then picked me up. He started to walk out of the forest as I cried into his chest. As we entered the village everyone stared at us as dante walked past everyone and to my house. He opened the door and walked up to my room not even noticing Garroth, Vylad, or Ruea. He laid me down on my bed and turned around and started walking to the door.
"Don't leave me. Please stay," i pleaded.
He turned around and replied with,"remember last time we slept together."
"Just forget about that day and stay with me please," i pleaded again.
"Alright i will," he answered walking over to the bed and climbing into it.
He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. He stroke my hair and thats when my eyelids wouldn't stay awake.

Ruea's pov

I walked up to annabeths room and peaked in. That's when i saw the cutest thing in the world. My brother Dante was cuddling with y/n! It's so cute! I took out my phone and took a picture and running away. I ran back down to garroth and cuddled into his arms.
"Well?" He asked waiting for a answer about dante and y/n.
I showed him the picture of annabeth and dante.
"You know what I'll let it slide this time, but they will get a lecture in the morning," he replied cuddling me and falling asleep.
I giggled and fell asleep with him.

I hope you enjoyed! Not much else to say so stay safe and happy my little wolves!!!