Ch10 sleepover!

Dante's pov

When we got to the Ro'Meave's house. Amble and Emily were already there because y/n had left the spare key under the welcome mat. So we started a game of would you rather. Aphmau started us off.

"Garroth would you rather take Thalia to a dance or take Hallie to a dance?" She asked.

"Neither because they are both way to crazy and I can't stand either one of them," he said.

"Wow," she was all she said.

"That's very hurtful garroth," thalia told him placing her hand on her heart as if she was offended.

We all bursted out laughing at her.

"Laurence would you rather be thrown into a pit of snakes or a pit full of wolves," garroth asked.

"Gosh Garroth why so gruesome," Laurence asked laughing.

"Oh and pit of wolves because it ends the pain quicker," he said getting weird looks from around the room.

"Well now i know what to do if you dump me," thalia said with a smirk.

"And why would i do that," he said ruffling her hair.

"Hey this hair doesn't just look like this by its self," she told him batting his hand away.

He laughed at her.

"Ok y/n would you rather be a wolf or me'fwa," Laurence asked her.

I felt her tense up in my arms so i gently rubbed her back.

"Wolf," she replied.

"Why," Laurence asked.

"Because wolves can hear up to more than a mile. Up to about six I believe. Their sense of smell is very well developed. Plus they can defend themselves with there claws and teeth," she replied as everyone looked at her shocked of how much knowledge she knew about the subject.

"Interesting," Laurence replied.

"Emily would you rather learn how to play the violin or the flute," y/n asked.

"I don't know. I want to learn them both," she replied laughing.

Y/n smiled but she was still tense so i continued to rub her back.

We played a few more rounds then the girls started to get tired so they went up stairs to go to sleep. Well beside y/n who was still in my arms wide awake.

"Y'all no fun," she yelled sounding like a toddler.

All the boys laughed at her including me.

"Come on guys i think its time for bed anyways," Jax said leading everyone besides Amble, y/n, and me.

"Y'all no fun either," she yelled crossing her arms.

Me and Amble laughed at her childishness.

"I'm going to go to bed too n/n," I told her kissing her head while placing her on the floor.

"Not cool," she said poking me as I got up.

I laughed and said good night heading upstairs and into garroths room.

Your pov

Me and Amble were the last two up.

"N/n you wanna talk," he asked walking over to me.

"Umm... I," I said hesitating before answering his question.

"If not that's fine," he replied backing away.