ch.4 My girl

Your pov

It's been three months now and I have grown closer to each one of my friends. We are inseparable. But there's something different about one of them. Dante. I always feel different around him. I continually blush around him, I have butterflies in my stomach, and can't think straight. When ever we hold hands or hug, or whenever he touches me I always feel protected. I think I love him, but he would never love a girl like me. I was walking to school with Garroth, Dante, Ruea, and Aphmau.
"What's your favorite band y/n?" Ruea asked me with a smile.
"I like (fav band)," I replied.
She nodded and started talking to Garroth and Aphmau.
"Hey y/n?" I heard a masculine voice ask.
"Yup," I replied turning towards them.
"Can I talk to you after school?" Dante asked.
"Of course," I replied with a smile.
He smiled back as he continued to walk with me. The others had gone a little ahead and me and him didn't feel like catching up. He slowly wrapped his arm securely around my waist. His touch sent shivers down my spine. He chuckled and looked over at me with a sly smirk. I giggled a little as blush creept onto my cheeks.
"Awww y/n's blushing!" Dante said as he ruffled my hair.
"Noooo not the hair!" I exclaimed swatting his hand away and fixing my curly hair.
"You sound like Laurence," he stated.
"Oh how do you like your hair being messed with," I said as I messed up his hair.
"Stop it!" He exclaimed laughing as he swatted my hand away.
"Dante can I have a piggyback ride?" I asked.
"Why not," he replied crouching down.
"Yay!" I exclaimed as I climbed onto his back.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed under my knees. I laid my head on his head and he speed-walked over to the rest of the group.
"Hello guys," I said to them.
They looked up at me and started to laugh. I laid my head on Dante's shoulder and occasionally tilted my head to the side of his. I could feel his facial expression change to grin. After about five minutes of walking like that we reached the school. When we walked into the school and some people looked at me and Dante weirdly. He stopped at my locker and let go of my legs. I dropped down off his back and quickly wrapped my arms around his waist. I laid my head on his back because I was tired.
"Um... Y-y/n what are you doing?" He stuttered.
I smiled and replied,"I'm tired."
I buried my face into his back and he tensed up. I pulled my head up and let go of him.
"S-sorry," I stuttered as I began to blush.
"I-it's alright. Imma go get my books," he replied walking to his locker.
I saw garroth look at him angrily. I heard someone walk up to the locker next to me. I looked over to see Laurence unlocking his locker with a smirk on his face.
"What's up Laurence," I asked as I rustled through my locker.
"I secretly ship y'all," he said to me which made me blush.
"W-why," I stuttered as I closed my locker.
"Because you two would be such a cute couple," he replied as he closed his locker and looked at me with a smile.
I giggled as my blush continued to grow on my cheeks. The bell then rang.
"Come on Robin," Laurence said walking to our first period.
"Ok," I replied as I started to follow him.
I heard footsteps running up to us. I looked back to see Dante approach me and Laurence.
"Hey," I said as I walked between Laurence and Dante.
"Hey," He replied with a smile as if the whole locker incident didn't happen.
Laurence nudged me with a smirk. I blushed and looked down at my feet as we turned into the classroom. We went to our usual seating which was me sitting at my desk, Laurence pulling his seat next to me and sleeping on me, and Dante sitting on top of my desk. The teacher didn't care as long as we didn't misbehave. I was so tired that I didn't notice I had laid my head on Dante's lap. I felt his hand run through my h/c hair and I smiled.

Time-skip

I said my goodbyes to garroth and Laurence as I walked to fifth period. I was regretting it so much. I walked in and saw Gene there. I slowly walked to my seat next to him and and sat down while stuffing my books in my desk. I saw him lean over out of the corner of my eye.
"Hey girly," he whispered seductively into my ear.
I shivered at what he said and didn't reply. The teacher started to talk about the lesson today. She was talking about the growth and expansion of America.
"I bet I could give you a history lesson better than this one," he whispered with a smirk.
"Gene please stop," I whispered quietly.
"Oh am I turning you one little lady," he whispered seductively as he placed his hand on my knee.
"Gene please," I tell him again as I try to pay attention to the teacher.
"I think I'm good," he replied as he moved his hand up to my thigh.
He squeezed my thigh and started to rub it. I felt like crying. He was violating me. I raised my hand quickly.
"Yes y/n," the teacher asked.
"May I use the restroom," I asked quickly.
She nodded and I quickly jumped up and ran out of the room. I ran to the girls restroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I took a deep breath. I let a few tears fall before I knew I was ok. I regained my composure and walked out of the restroom. Then I saw him. Gene was standing there with a grin on his face.
"You should've just stayed in the classroom y/n," he told me as he pushed me into the guys restroom.
He pushed me up against the wall and pressed his body against mine. I tried to push him off but he held my arms firmly above my head.
"Gene stop!" I yelled trying to kick him.
He forcefully pressed his lips against mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I bit his tongue hard and he yanked it out.
"You little bitch," he yelled and slapped me across the face.
I started to cry as the burning sensation in my left cheek rose. He pressed his lips on my neck and kissed my neck. Then I felt his teeth bite down on my flesh. I yelled in pain as I cried even more. He ripped off my silk ribbon that was tied into a bow around my collar and threw it on the floor. Then he grabbed my buttoned down uniform shirt and tried to take it off.
"NO!" I yelled as I tried to push him away.
He ignored me and then tried to rip it which caused two of the buttons to pop off and reveal part of my bra. He grinned until he heard the door burst open. He looked over to see his brother. His brothers face turned red in anger as he saw me crying because of Gene.
"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL GENE!" He yelled as he grabbed me from him and pulled me into his arms.
I quickly covered my chest and cried into his shirt.
"What?" He asked as if he was clueless.
"You just tried to rape y/n," he replied pulling me closer to his body.
"I wanted her to know what true love feels like," he said innocently.
"That is not what you do to show someone true love you asshole," he replied as he left with me in his arms.
Once we were out he said,"jump."
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso and placing one arm on his shoulder while the other was still covering my chest. He grabbed my thighs to keep me up. I tensed up but let him. He walked to my classroom and set me down next to the door.
"Wait here," he told me as he walked into the classroom.
After a few minutes he walked back out.
"Come here," he said holding his arms out.
I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and a hand on his shoulder while the other covered my chest. He wrapped his arms around me and started to walk to the nurse. I sniffled a little which made him concern.
"Hey it's alright. I'm here now. I'm here. He can't hurt you anymore," Dante cooed in my ear.
I buried my head in his neck. He rubbed my back as he entered the nurses office.
"Mrs. West!" Dante called out.
She ran out and saw Dante holding me.
"What happened," she asked with concern.
"Ummm... she just got hurt and ripped her shirt," Dante lied.
"Ok what do you need?" She asked not knowing that Dante lied to her.
"Two buttons, a needle and thread, and a bandaid," he replied.
Mrs. West ran to the back and came back with what Dante asked for. She handed him the things and told him to go ahead and take one of the rooms. He walked into one of them and set me down on the bed. He looked at me for a moment and gently ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled as I kept my chest covered. He grabbed the needle and thread and walks over to me.
"Don't worry y/n, I'm not a pervert like my brother. I would never do something like that," Dante says in disgust.
"Alright... I'm trusting you," I replied as I remove my arms.
He walks over and grabs my shirt and starts to thread the button on. I blush and look away. He finishes and starts to thread the other button. He finishes in no time and buttons them both for me.
"Thanks Dante," I tell him as I go to get up.
"Wait sit back down," he says.
I look at him and sit back down. He looks at my neck to see the area where Gene bite me that is oozing blood. He grabbed a bandaid and placed on my skin.
"There," he said with a smile.
"Thanks Dante," I say as I get up and kiss his cheek.
We both instantly blush.
"Ummm... I.... sorry," I say as I look away blushing.
"Actually I need to tell you something...." he says trailing off.
"W-what is I-it..." I asked.
"I... I really like you y/n..." he replies while blushing even more.
"I... I like you too Dante," I tell him with a smile while blushing.
I took this chance to pull him down and kiss him. He was shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss.

Alrighty, there is chapter four! I hope you enjoyed it my little wolves. I love you my little wolves!