Ch 16 our first arguement and first apology

Told you guys I'd post another part soon I just didn't say how soon! Heheh I hope you guys enjoy! Now read on!

Your pov

My eyes fluttered open. I felt warmth around me. I turned my body to find someones chest in front of me. My face heated up as i looked above me to see Dante holding me close still asleep. I started to freak out. If i went home Garroth and Vylad surely would ask where the heck I've been tonight. You can't say oh I slept with Dante in a casual way! I struggled to get out of his grip. Then I accidentally pushed his side. His eyes shot open as he pushed me out of the bed. I winced in pain when i fell on my back. I slowly got up and met his eyes.
"What the heck y/n!" He yelled at me.
"Don't yell at me for freaking out about sleeping with you!" I yelled back.
"You could possibly hurt me even more and you wouldn't even care would you!" He yelled again.
"Oh so you think your the only person who got hurt! Nice one! Thanks for thinking of other people! God your so selfish!" I yelled back walking to the door.
"Y/n wait!" He yelled as he got to his feet running to me.
"What do you want! Don't you think you've done enough damage for today!" I yelled as i walked outside.
"Y/ !" He yelled grabbing my arm.
"Let go," i yelled trying to pull away.
Travis ran over pulling me out of Dante's grip.
"Dante what the heck is wrong with you!" Travis yelled at him.
"Travis you don't even know the whole story so stay out of it!" He yelled back.
"Why were you forcing her to stay," he asked in a low tone trying not to yell.
"Why do you care," Dante asked him.
"Because she's my cousin and i have the right to know why," he said in a higher tone of voice.
"Know you don't!" Dante yelled pushing him out of the way and grabbing a hold of me.
Laurence then ran over and helped travis up.
"Let me go!" I yelled elbowing him in the stomach.
He yelled in pain as he let me go. I ran into Laurence's arms and held on to him afraid dante would pull me away.
"Dante what did you do to her! Why is she all of a sudden scared of you! She always ran to you if she's scared," Laurence asked Dante.
"Y'all wouldn't understand," he replied as he turned around and walked to his house.
I started to cry in Laurence's arms. I was scared. I didn't want to be hurt anymore then i already have been. Laurence picked me up and carried me to my house. He knocked on the door and waited. The door opened to reveal Vylad. Once Vylad saw me his face turned to worry.
"What happened to her," he asked Laurence.
"Dante did something to her. Now she's completely scared of him," he replied.
"Give her to me," he said in a strict tone.
Laurence handed me over to Vylad. He cradled me in his arms.
"Thank you Laurence," he said to him.
"No problem," Laurence replied walking away.
Vylad shut the door and walked me to the couch.
"Garroth come here!" Vylad yelled.
Garroth's footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. He appeared in the room. His face turned to worry. He ran over and took me from Vylad.
"Y/n what the heck happened," he asked rocking me back and forth.
I didn't say anything.
"Put me down please," i asked him.
He nodded and put me down.
I walked out the door and over to the docks. I sat down and looked out at the water. I thought of all the great times i had with Dante, and his sudden outbreak today. It just doesn't add up. Why would he act like that? Then i heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Go away Dante," i said as i put my feet over the edge.
"I am not Dante," i heard someone say.
"Amble," i said quickly getting up and hugging him.
I started to cry and it barely hit his shoulder since he's so much taller than me.
"Shh. It's ok N/n he'll come around don't worry," Amble said as he rubbed my back.
He rocked me back and forth. He stroked my hair and started to play with it. He then started to tickle me. I started to laugh so he started to tickle me even more. Finally we both fell on the floor laughing at each other. He kept tickling me though which made me laugh even more. He started to laugh as I tried to get out of his grip. He then stopped so I started to tickle him. He started laughing. I started to laugh at him as i kept tickling him. I then stopped and he pulled me on top of him. He hugged me as i laid on top of him.
"What would i do without you," he asked rubbing my back.
I got up off of him and helped him up.
"I don't want to imagine it," i replied hugging him.
He hugged me back and then said,"i have to go sweetheart."
"Ok I'll see you around," i replied letting go of him.
He kissed my forehead and then walked away. I turned around to look out towards the water.
"N/n," i heard his voice ring through the air.
I turned around and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. He tensed up by my sudden action. He slowly brought his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.
"I'm so so sorry y/n," he whispered in my ear.
"It's ok Dante," I whispered back.
He rocked me back and forth as tears fell from the corners of his eyes. He had never cried in front of me before. I rubbed his back gently. He looked at me and kissed me.
"Hey N/n you like water right?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face.
"Yay?" I said questionable.
"Good," he replied picking me up.
"Dante what are you-," i was cut off by him throwing me into the water.
I screamed when i came up.
"D-Dante I can't swim," i replied trying to stay above the water.
"Crap," i heard him say as i heard him jump in and swim over to me.
Once he grabbed me i pushed him under the water.
"You little devil!" He said splashing me with water.
"Hey!" I yelled laughing as i splashed him back.
We kept splashing each other till he came over and grabbed me. I started to laugh. Then we just stood there. Then he picked me up and brought me to the shore. I sat on his lap and leaned on him.
Then i started to sing.

Song- A Kiss Goodnight

You-italics
Dante-bold
Both-underline

Lyin here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings
When it feels so hard to breath
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back
When I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push to far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight

I know that if we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer
To the love we wanna find
It's never felt so real
No its never felt so right

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push to far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight

No I don't want to say goodnight
I know it's time to leave
But you'll be in my dreams

Tonight
Tonight
Tonight

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight

With just a kiss goodnight
With a kiss goodnight
Kiss goodnight

~the end

I started to get drowsy so he picked me and walked to my house. He knocked on the door. Vylad opened the door. He looked from me and then to Dante.
"What are you doing here with her in your arms," Vylad asked Dante with an angry look.
"Vylad it's fine. Everything is fine between us now," i told him as i hopped out of Dante's arms.
"Ok," he said pushing me into the house and closing the door.
"Well I'm going up to my room to sleep," i told him going up the stairs.
I checked Garroth's room to see if he was in there. Sure enough he was. I walked in and sat on his bed. I didn't have to say anything before he knew something was wrong. He pulled me towards him and onto his lap.
"What's wrong little Y/n," he asked rocking me back and forth.
"I don't know what to do anymore," i replied laying my head one his chest.
"With," he asked.
"I feel like I can't handle anything right anymore," i replied.
"Y/n you took care of me when i was hurt and you gave everyone a job and you got the village up and running again. Y/n you can handle probably everything," he told me.
"But my relationship... with Dante i feel like it's falling apart," i replied as a tear fell from my eye.
"It'll get better y/n. Don't worry," he replied laying down.
I laid down on top of him.
"N/n go to your room," he whined while laughing a little.
"I don't wanna," I replied laughing.
"Vylad y/n won't go to her room!" Garroth yelled.
"So! She's your sister and has had a bad day so let her do what she wants!" He yelled back.
"Your no help!" Garroth yelled.
"Sissy's gonna sleep in GarGar's room," i said laughing.
He laughed at my childishness.
"Fine," he said giving up as he let me lay on top of him.
"Yay!" I replied laughing.
He laughed at me. Then we both fell asleep.

Alright guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as you enjoy the book! I appreciate all the love you have given this book! Thank you now be safe and happy my little wolves!