Chapter 1

You just recently moved in your new apartment. You were happy that you can finally live on your own, your parents didn't want you to leave the house but you somehow persuaded them. The apartment was a bit shabby looking but it was alright. The paint is peeling off the walls but you shrugged it off.

"I am now an official adult." you said quietly.

You decided to clean up your messy apartment. You put some of your decorations and furniture. After a few hours, your finally done. You got your mattress and laid it on the floor. You sat on the mattress and got your phone. You checked your Twitter, you were scrolling to see if you missed anything in the past hour. You saw that Leafy posted a new video for the night.

Leafy @leafyishere

*NEW VIDEO IN 3ISH MINUTES*

First like & retweet on the video gets followed/gassed by Hitler.

You smiled a little bit, you were a fan of Leafy, you liked him but you were just another fan in the crowd. You went to Youtube and as always, you watched Leafy's new video for the day. He was roasting Stomedy again.

(A/N: edgy)

Geez, Stomedy needs to chill, he already made a video about Leafy like 5 times, you thought.

The video ended and you remembered that you forgot to buy food. You cursed under your breath and looked for food in your moving boxes. You luckily found a microwavable cup of noodles and you heated it up in the microwave. After it was done heating up, you ate it. It wasn't really the best thing that you ate but it was OK.

You went back to your bedroom and laid down on your mattress. You slept. You woke up to some guy screaming.

It's probably my neighbors being drunk or something, you thought.

You tried to sleep again, it was still noisy. You tried to ignore it but it won't stop. You got up out of your mattress and walked to the room next to yours. You knocked on the door but no one answered. You heard thing fall on the floor.

"Geez, that dude is probably drunk." You mumbled.

The door opened, the guy that opened the door had a hat on, hiding his brown, messy hair.

"Are you my new neighbor? It's 12 o'clock in the morning y'know." he muttered.

"Um, yeah, but can you just quiet down a little bit there?" you said, "I'm trying to sleep."

"Oh sorry, playing some CS:GO surfing makes me a little loud," he replied.

"I get it man, It sometimes make me rage quit," You giggled, "but, bye dude."

"Bye, my dude. Remember the positive vibes." he whispered.

You smiled and waved at the guy. You walked back to your apartment and went back to your comfy mattress. You just realized something. You realized that your neighbor is Leafy.

(A/N: Sorry if my grammar is crappy, but this this is just the beginning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)