Chapter 5

(U/N is username, mates ;)

I was playing Fallout 4 at 3 o'clock in the morning, it was pretty normal. I had four bottles of Red Bull with me to keep me awake. I was scavenging the wasteland with Whitney's boyfriend, Dogmeat. I paused the game and grabbed my phone, I checked Twitter as usual, people were tagging into random shit, but I saw something that caught my eye. It was this tweet about me and (Y/N).  

killer MEMESTAR @sapphibee

I now ship @leafyishere and (Y/N).

Fuck.

I quickly closed out Twitter and went to YouTube. I looked at Niall's channel and watched his new high quality meme. It was called Counter Strike: Triggered Offensive, I laughed in a few parts, (Y/N) was pretty bad at playing CS:GO but I don't mind, then that part came. The way Niall says Girlfriend makes me blush, he says it in a slow, soothing way. I covered my face. I wasn't normally like this.

Jesus fucking Christ, we just met, she probably thinks the same way, she probably doesn't like me like that, we're just friends.

I got out of YouTube and went to Steam. I messaged her.

Lanes: Hey fgt, did you see Pyro's new video?

She's probably sleeping, I thought. I turned off my phone and unpaused the game, I saw a Deathclaw nearby, I hid in a house, I really didn't want to fight a Deathclaw right now. Dogmeat was outside, of course the Deathclaw saw him, I gulped and I ran out the house, hoping that the Deathclaw doesn't find me. I sighed of relief.

Thank god.

My phone buzzed, I got my phone and saw that (Y/N) messaged me. 

________________________________________________________________

(U/N): yeah i saw it lmao fgt

Lanes: dude, i hope it doesn't make it weird between us.

(U/N): ayyy man, it's fine

Lanes: y'know that people fucking ship us now

(U/N): jfc i didn't know that 

Lanes: dude, do you want to play cs:go like tommorow?

(U/N): yeah sure, i don't have work anyways

Lanes: like a private server with bots, just us.

(U/N): you know that we literally live like 6 feet away from each other lmao

Lanes: well we can still play cs:go 

(U/N): skype then?? 

Lanes: uhh sure dude 

Lanes: Mine is (something)

(U/N): mine is literally the same as my username

Lanes: fgt

(U/N): pinecone

(U/N): but hey hey dude im gonna go to sleep bc you fucking woke me up 

Lanes: oh sorry, but good night tho

(U/N): ayyy thanks dude ;)

________________________________________________________________

I turned off my phone and got back to Fallout, I forgot to pause the game and a Deathclaw killed me. I respawned back to where I last saved. 

Well, fuck.

(A/N: I'm soo sorry it's short, but i'll probably making the next one longer ;)) but i also used my twitter bc i literally don't have anything lmao)