Chapter 2

You laid down on your mattress all night long, you were thinking about Leafy being your neighbor.

I'm I this lucky to have Leafy as my neighbor or what, you mused.

You slept at 3 o'clock that night.

You woke up, you really didn't know what time it is, you thought it might be 7 in the morning. You checked your phone, it was 9. You immediately sat up and changed your clothes.

"I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!" You exclaimed.

You quickly walked out of your apartment and ran the next 3 blocks, you finally saw the coffee shop. The name of the coffee shop is Screamin' Beans. You laughed every time you see the sign, the sign had a coffee bean character on it, screaming. You went inside and you saw your boss.

"Why are you late?" Your boss asked.

"Slept late last night," You fretted. "Won't happen again, ma'am."

"You better!" She nagged, "It's your first day on the job and your already late."

"I'm soo sorry." Your palms are getting sweaty, there were people in the coffee shop, probably only one or two. You really wanted to hide in a corner.

"Just don't let it happen again."

"Um, ok." You said quietly.

You quickly trudged behind the counter. You just stood there, you were embarrassed, you were glad that there was only one person in the coffee shop. There was a guy sitting close to the corner, he had a hat on, he was looking at his phone, drinking coffee.

That was soo embarrassing, you thought.

You kept looking at the guy in the corner.

Shit, it's Leafy.

You were sweating, you just embarrassed yourself in front of your favorite YouTuber.

"I honestly want to kill myself right now, oh my god." You whispered.

Leafy got up and threw his coffee cup in the trash, the trash can was close to you, so he saw you.

"Oh, hey, new neighbor." He said enthusiastically.

Oh god, he's talking to me.

"Hey dude." You said.

"First day on the job, huh." He smiled at you.

"Yeah, you probably heard." You muttered.

He laughed, you laughed with him, you really didn't want to make it awkward.

"So, um, what's your name?" He asked.

"It's (Y/N)." You replied.

Is this a dream? Is Calvin actually asking for my name?

"Name's Calvin." He smiled at you again, "Better get going, don't want you to be in trouble."

He's soo cute, oh my god, I'm gonna die after this, Lord God help me.

"See ya, Calvin."

He waved at you, you waved back. You felt your cheeks.

Damn it, it's hot.

The first day of the job was OK, there were some people after Calvin left, after all, it's morning. After your job, you went home, you sat on your mattress. You feel tired.

What a day, you thought.

(A/N: Dude, I had 40 views on this in 2 days thanks guys <3, I know this is pretty bad but enjoy :)