Chapter 9

We got on the plane at sat at our seat. (Y/N) was right beside me, it was gonna be a pretty long ride, it was gonna be ten hours. 

"So, um, how long are we gonna stay here?" (Y/N) asked.

"Ten hours." I answered.

"Oh shit, really?" She said, surprised. It was nighttime, we got on the airport at 7 o'clock, our flight was at 8:30.

-TIME SKIP-

I was about to fall asleep until I felt something touch my shoulder, it was dark in the airplane and people were asleep. I sighed and looked at (Y/N).

She's leaning on me, Jesus Christ.

I felt myself blush and tried to fall asleep but I can't. I cursed under my breath and tried to make myself comfortable. I felt myself get groggy and closed my eyes.

-TIME SKIP AGAIN BECAUSE I'M A LOSER-

I woke up to the sound of (Y/N) saying that we were close. I stretched and massaged my eyes. 

"Yo, Calvin, you're finally awake!" She giggled. 

"What time is it?" I asked.

She looked at her phone, "It's 5:20."

"Dang, we get there at six, right?" I muttered.

"Yeah, but the UK is six hours ahead of us," (Y/N) said, "It's probably gonna mess up my sleep schedule but that's alright." 

I laughed, "My sleep schedule is already messed up."

(A/N: So sorry I wasn't updating, I've been busy and got to be a moderator in a gmod server, which is really cool, you should check it out, it's called Forged TTT. But anyway, sorry again for having a short chapter, I was planning to put more things in it but I really can't put the story together, but thank you so much for 13k views! I really can't believe how many people enjoy this. ily guys B)