Alya's birthday

As soon as Marinette got home she ran upstairs to grab two dress-bags and a small gift box that she had ready, then ran downstairs to her dad who was waiting in the van to drop her to her friend's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell, to have the door answered by Alya's mum, who was the head chef at a five-star hotel 'hi Marinette, Alya's upstairs'

'thank you Mr sCesaire! It was nice seeing you!' Marinette replied before running past and upstairs to Alya's room 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!'Marinette burst through the door, scaring Alya who was sitting on her bed, fiddling with her phone, making her phone fly up, just before Alya managed to pull herself together and catching her phone just before it fell on the floor.

'God,Mari! Don't do that, you scared the life out of me!'

'well,I hope you have enough life in you when we're at the funfair later!'giggled Marinette

'yeah,well me and Nino are going to make sure you and Adrien are alone on the Ferris wheel!' Marinette's face turned red at her friend's teasing

'y-yeah,I-I g-guess, but aren't you going to confess to Nino!'

It was Alya's turn to blush and get flustered 'm-me c-c-confess to N-Nino!?'

Marinette giggled at her friends reaction 'lets worry about that later, go get in the shower, you have to get ready!

'huh?What do you mean "get ready"?' Alya asked confused, but still red

'what?Didn't you think I would make a present for my best friend's birthday!?' scoffed Marinette

Alya jumped put of bed giving the bluenette a massive hug before squealing in excitement while grabbing a towel and running out of the room and into the bathroom.

As soon as Alya was out of earshot Marinette whipped pout her phone and called Nino's phone 'hey Nino, I'm at Alya's I'm going to get her ready and then come down with her in about an hour, are you guys going to be ready by then?'

'yeah dudette! Even Adrien's got the day off! Hey but if you're at Alya's place isn't she listening to your side of the conversation?'

heehee,she's in the shower, hey, speaking of Alya aren't you planning to confess to her'

'h-hey not so loud her demon siblings could hear you!' Marinette could hear how flustered Nino was getting over the phone. Marinette giggled and then froze as she heard a noise 'Nino, I have to go I just heard Alya finish her shower, she'll be coming out any second now! Bye!'Marinette whisper-shouted, before hanging up on her best friend's boyfriend-to-be, and sticking the phone in her pocket and turning around to greet her friend, walked through the door with one towel wrapped around her and another drying her auburn hair. Marinette and Alya started applying make up on each other, with Marinette telling her what colours to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So where's my prezzie!' Alya jumped up and down excitedly, showing a little of her underwear through her loosely tied gown

'uh uh, you have to put this' Marinette brandished a blindfold from her pocket 'on first, this is a surprise so you can't ruin the surprise'

Alya stepped forward hesitantly and waited for Marinette to tie it around her eyes, after the blindfold was on securely, Marinette walked out the room and grabbed the dress-bags that she had hidden before running up to Alya earlier. She then ran back to Alya's room, while making sure she wasn't damaging the dresses