Ch.8

Lucas is transgender so he can get pregnant. I have had a lot of comments asking if Lucas is a guy.
****************************************************************************************************************
Erin's Pov
Lucas gets to come home and Ryder is starting school soon.   "Erin".asked Mom.  "Yes". I said.  "Why is Lucas,Tyler and Your room a mess". asked Mom.   "We are still unpacking and we have Ryder moving  in ". I said to her.   "Come help us with Lucas".yelled Jayden.    We all run to Lucas and Ryder is holding him.  "How are you feeling Lucas". I asked.  "Im good right now". said Lucas.  "Good".  I said.   After a few days, we all are heading back to school. Lucas is 12 weeks pregnant. Ryder has moved in to Mine, Lucas and Tyler's room and is sleeping in Lucas bed with him.

Lucas's Pov
Everyone in the gang doesn't knows I'm transgender. I was born a girl named Lila. In 1st grade I hated being a girl so I told my parents it I didn't like being a girl so they said I could change my gender to a boy and asked what my name was going to be and I said Lucas. My still a girl from the bottom down and a boy from my chest up. Since I was born a girl I have the  female reproduction system so I can get pregnant.

I know its short and the picture is 12 weeks pregnant