Ch.12

Lucas's Pov
Im 39 weeks pregnant with Carter and Colton. In the middle of the night I wake up to kicking than water going down my leg. My water broke so I kick Ryder. Ryder:"What". Me:"My water broke". Ryder jumps out of bed and wakes up Erin. Erin:"What". Me:"My water broke". Erin runs wakes up everyone eles up than helps me to the car to the hospital. Me:"Jayden call my family". He calls my family and we get to the hospital. After checking in and everything the pain is okay for right now. Riley:"How do you feel". Me:"Great".
A few hours later
Im swearing a lot at Ryder. The doctor:"Lucas you can have two people in here with you". Me:"Ryder and Jayden". Ryder is holding my hand and Jayden is holding my other hand. The doctor starts telling me to push. Ryder:"Keep going Lucas". I keep pushing than we hear a baby crying. The doctor:"It's a girl". Ryder:"Carter is here". The doctor:"Start pushing". I start pushing again than we hear a baby crying. The doctor:"It's a boy". Me:"We have are twins Ryder". Ryder:"Yea".

(Carter and Colton holding hands)After a few hours Im in a different room holding Carter and Dakota is holding Colton

After a few hours Im in a different room holding Carter and Dakota is holding Colton.
Erin's Pov
Carter and Colton are both very cute. A girl comes walking up to us. The girl:"Are you Erin Johnson". Me:"Yea". The girl:"Keeley Hall Lucas's sister".
Jayden:"Keeley". Keeley:"Hey Jayden".
Keeley's Pov
I walk into Lucas's room. Lucas:"Hi Keeley". Me:"Hi". Lucas:"Come meet Carter and Colton". I walk over to Lucas.
Lucas's Pov
Keeley takes Colton and the test of my family walks in. Dad:"Carter looks like you Lucas when you were a baby". Mom:"She does". Ryder walks into the room. Me:"Ryder meet my family". Ryder says hello to my family.
A nurse comes in with two bottles for the twins and me and Ryder start feeding the twins. The doctor:"I would like to talk to Lucas and his family after you guys stop feeding the twins". Ryder takes the twins to meet the gang with Jayden. The doctor:"Lucas would you like to get gender reassignment surgery". Me:"I need to talk to Ryder about having more kids". Logan goes to get Ryder. Ryder:"You want to talk to me". Me:"Yea Ryder would you like more kids ". Ryder :"No not really". Logan takes Ryder back to the gang because they have Carter and Colton. Me:"Yea I would like gender reassignment surgery". The doctor:"Okay".

Three days later
We get to leave the hospital today. The twins are in thier coming home outfits.

(The twins coming home outfits)We get to the car and head home to see cars parked in the driveway

We get to the car and head home to see cars parked in the driveway. I grab Carter carseat and Ryder gets Colton than we head inside. Logan:"Welcome home brother". A person:"Yea welcome home Lucas".

The picture is the twins kicking Lucas