Ch.18

Riley's Pov
I wake up last night to Carter and Colton screaming and it was 2:30 in the morning. Me:"Lucas". Than Austin, Dylan and Jayden all wake up. Dylan:"What the hell". Me:"Carter and Colton wanted to get everyone this morning". Jayden:"Its 2:45 in the morning". Me:"I know". After being up for a few more minutes we all fall asleep.  Three hours later Erin's mom comes to get all of us up for school.
Erin's Pov
Everyone got three more hours of sleep before we had to get up for school. Lucas:"Sorry everyone for the twins waking you up at 2:30 in the morning". Me:"Its fine". We all get ready for school and then leave.
At school
We get there in our cars but today we are not wearing nerd outfits. So when we get out of the cars everyone was looking at us. Me:"What are you looking at". A kid:"Your Erin Johnson and her gang". Austin:"Yea so". Austin has been a little bit more inloved with the gang. Tomorrow we are heading to New Zealand to talk to another gang about becoming allies and after New Zealand we are heading to the uk so everyone can see thier familes but Austin or at least his parents.We do have to take the twin Cater and Colton with us. Everyone in the gang has to pack for New Zealand.
Lunch
At lunch we want outside and smoked because all day poeple have been saying "Your Erin Johnson and her gang". I wish people would shut up about it. After smoking we head to class than school ends early because someone split a chemical in lad.
We got packed and are ready to head out. We had dinner and than headed to bed not knowing what was going to happen.

The picture is Colton