ch.10

Erin's Pov
Everything has been good and fine. Kyson and his gang have not been at school and Lucas is 21 weeks pregnant with Carter and Colton. Mom:"Everyone time to get up". Everyone but Lucas gets up and today is Ryder's first day at school. Ryder:"Lucas get up". Lucas does not say anything so Tyler and Ryder grab Lucas and take him to the bathroom where Tyler filled the bathtub with cold water and than they drop Lucas in it. Lucas:"Its cold". Ryder:"Good morning". Lucas:"Everyone out why I get ready". Lucas kicks out everyone time he is get ready. Its like he wants to hid something.
Lucas's Pov
The gang is starting to get a look in thier eyes as to the fact I kick them everytime I change. I look in the mirror at my baby bump to think about how I'm lucky to get pregnant. The twins are getting big.

(21 weeks with twins)I leave the room and head downstairs to see the gang eating

I leave the room and head downstairs to see the gang eating. Dakota:"Hey Lucas". Me:"Hi". After eating we all head to our cars and leave. Ryder:"Lucas". Me:"Yea". Ryder:"Are you okay". Me:"Yea why". Ryder:"Nothing". Me:"Ryder tell me". Ryder:"No". Me:"Yes". Ryder:"The gang thinks your hiding something". I stop the car and turn the car around and head back to the house. Me:"Ryder go to school". Ryder:"No". Me:"Go". Ryder takes the car keys from me and leaves the driveway. I go inside to my,Erins,Tylers and Ryders room and pack a bag to take with me to Liverpool England. I grab my other car and head to the airport.
Erin's Pov
We get to school and are waiting for Lucas and Ryder. Ryder gets out of the car and walks over to us. Riley:"Where is Lucas". Ryder:"At home". Me:"Why". Ryder:"I dont know". Cameron takes out his phone and trys to call Lucas. Cameron:"Voicemail".
Lucas's Pov
My phone starts ringing and I see it Cameron so I let it keep ringing. When Im at the airport and I get a ticket to Liverpool. I head to security and tell the security guard Im Lucas for Erin's gang. They call for Liverpool and I get on the plane in first class.
After the plane Ride
I get off the plane and call my dad. After a little bit I see my dad and head over to him. Dad:"Lucas". Me:"Hey dad". I look behind dad to see my younger brother Logan. Logan is 14 years old. Logan:"Hey Lucas". Me:"Hey Logan". Dad:"Why are you here". Me:"The gang is starting to notice something is different about me and Im pregnant". I told them this when we got in the car. Logan:"Your pregnant". Me:"Yes". Logan:"My older brother got pregnant". Me:"Yes Logan". Dad:"How far along are you". Me:"21 weeks with twins". Dad&Logan:"Twins". Me:"Yes a boy and girl". Logan:"Names". Me:"The girl name is Carter Rose Jane Hall and the boy is Colton Kayde Ralph Hall". Logan:"Love the names". Me:"Thxs". I get my phone out and text Jayden because we are the closer two in the gang apart from Ryder.
To Jayden
"Im in England".
From Lucas
To Lucas
"Why are you in England".
From Jayden
To Jayden
"I had to get away from a little bit and dont tell the gang".
From Lucas
To Lucas
"Ok and what happened to make you wnat to get away".
From Jayden
To Jayden
Things and I missed my family".
From Lucas
To Lucas
"We all miss our families but Erin and Ryder".
From Jayden
To Jayden
I know and but I had to tell my family Im pregnant in person because of a few things".
From Lucas
To Lucas
"See you when you get back".
From Jayden
Jayden's Pov
Lucas texted me in the middle of class and the teacher keeps teaching. When lunch comes around and we all start eating. Cameron:"Hows Lucas talked to any of one guys". Me:"Nope". Tyler:"No".
Lucas's Pov
When we get to the house mom comes runing and hugs me. Mom:"Lucas are you pregnant". Logan:"With twins". Mom:"Twins". Me:"Yes". Mom:"what are the names". Me:"The girls name is Carter Rose Jane Hall and the boys name is Colton Kayden Ralph". Mom:"How far along". Me:"21 weeks". My sister comes running downstairs and hugs me. Her name Keeley and she is 15 years old. Keeley:"Your pregnant with twins". Me:"Yea". Keeley:"How is living in the USA". Me:"Different". My phone starts ringing and its Jayden. Me:"Hey Jay". Jayden:"What are you doing". Me:"Talking to my family". Jayden:"Tell them I said hi and I have to go". Me:"Bye". Me:"Jayden says hi". Mom:"Head upstairs Lucas". I head to my room and look around after not being home for a year. I left when I was 15 and now Im 16 years old because we left a week before my 16 birthday. I see a picture for when I Lila at the age of seven years old.

 I see a picture for when I Lila at the age of seven years old

(Lila aka Lucas)
I had long blond hair and blue eyes. Being Lila was good but in the middle of first grade I hated it because of my teacher. I love being Lucas and not Lila.
Few hours later
Keeley:"Lucas dinner is done". I walk downstairs to see my family and Jayden. Jayden:"Hey Lucas". Me:"Hi Jay". After dinner me and Jayden head to my bedroom. Jayden:"Who is the little girl". Logan:"That is Lila at the age of seven". I share a room with Logan. Jayden:"Lila Grace Hall". He picked up the picture frame and read the back of it. Me:"Yea". Logan:"She was a good sister". Jayden:"What happened". Keeley:"She died". My family came up with a lie about what happened to Lila so no one knows at Im Lila now living as Lucas. Jayden:"Sorry". Me:"Its fine". Keeley&Logan:"She passed away at young age". They both say looking at me. Jayden:"How did she died". Logan:"In a fire at school". I look down at my bed sheets. Me"I'm going to take a shower". I get into the shower and look at my baby bump. After I shower and get dress in the bathroom. Jayden:"Whats worng Lucas". Me:"Nothing". I get up head downstairs and leave Jayden in my room.
Jayden's Pov
Something is up with Lucas. I look at the picture of Lila again. I take a picture of it and send it to my laptop and I use a picture of Lucas and put them toghter. Lucas and Lila look alike. The blond hair an blue eyes are the same. Lucas comes back into the room. Me:"Lucas are you Lila". Lucas:"Why do you ask Jayden". Me:"Looking at the picture of Lila and you are the same". Lucas:"Mom,Dad,Logan,Keeley come here". Keeley:"What wrong". Lucas:"Im telling Jayden". Them:"Ok". Lucas:"Jayden Im Lila". I look at Lucas before saying "Your transgender Lucas". Lucas:"Yes and you cant tell anyone please Jayden". Me:"Ok".

The picture is of Carter's and Coltons room.