Ch.22

Erin's Pov
We are back from the UK. My parents got a house and I love it. Our rooms are the same but different from the old house. Our rooms are me and Tyler in one room.Austin,Riley,Jayden and Dylan all still in one room,Lucas and Ryder in a room together,Jack,Cameron,and Dakota all in a room,Carter and Colton in a room and then my mom and dad in a room. We have to go back to school tomorrow. I'm happy to be back home from the trip. We all head to bed and fall asleep.
The next day
Erin's Pov
My mom wakes me and Tyler up first then everyone else. I get to the bathroom before Tyler and take a shower. I get dressed

(Erin's outfit)I go downstairs and see Cameron, Jayden, Dylan and Austin all sitting at the table eating

(Erin's outfit)
I go downstairs and see Cameron, Jayden, Dylan and Austin all sitting at the table eating. "Good Morning".said Dylan. I wave at them and then the rest of the gang comes down. After we all get finish getting ready. I take my car and the gang takes there cars. We get to school and everyone is looking at us. We walk past them and into school. When the bell rings we head to class. The teacher starts talking then after at class we head to gym. In gym class we are doing boxing and I get Austin and we box. After school we head home then do our homework. The house is under cameras at all times and has a gate around it. We all ate dinner then headed to bed and I fell asleep thinking about the gang.

The picture is the new house