Ch.11

Jayden's Pov
Lucas was born a girl named Lila.
Lucas's Pov
Jayden is cool with me being a girl and he knows not to tell the gang. Its nice to know at someone in the gang knows the truth about me.
Two weeks later
We have been in Liverpool for two weeks and Im now 23 weeks pregnant with Carter and Colton. Jayden:"Lucas come on or we are going to miss the plane". I walk downstairs and say bye to my family. We get to the airport and book a plane back home.
After plane ride
Me:"Jayden how did you get here". Jayden:"Ryder brought me herw than I saw your car and told Ryder to go back to home". Me and Jayden head to my car and than head home. Dylan:"Lucas Jayden are home". Austin:"Were have you guys been". Jayden:"In Liverpool". Riley:"Why". Jayden:"Lucas wanted to tell his family in person at he was pregnant". Me:"Where is Erin". Dylan:"Talking to Dakota and Cameron". I walk upstairs and lay in bed. Me:"Everyone come here". I yell and everyone eund into the room. Ryder:"What wrong". I grab Ryder's hand and put it on my belly to have Carter kick me again. Ryder:"The baby is kicking". Erin:"Carter or Colton". Me:"Carter".

In the next chapter Lucas will be 39 weeks pregnant so the twins can come.
The picture is Lucas's house in Liverpool.