Ch.9

Cole's Pov
Erin and her gang have been in town for seven weeks now and Kyson didn't know they were here. Leo shot Lucas but Lucas lived. I have know something was off in Erin's gang. Lucas doesn't act like a guy sometimes and more a girl.

Lucas's Pov
Im 17 weeks and we are finding out the sex of the babies. Me and Ryder are having twins. We head to the doctors and check in with the lady behind the deck.  "Mr.Hall". said the doctor.  I get up and Ryder comes with.  "How are you feeling Lucas".asked the doctor.  "Im good".I said.   "Lay down Lucas". said the doctor.  I lay on the bed and pull up my shirt and the doctor puts the cold gel on my bell.(The picture at top is what Lucas and Ryder saw).

(Lucas belly at 17 weeks)"Baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy"

"Baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy".said the Doctor.   I look over to see Ryder crying.  "Why are you crying Ryder".I asked.   "It's our  babies". said Ryder.  We leave and head back home to lay in bed toghter.  "How is the babies". asked Erin.  "Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy". I said.  "What are you naming them". asked Tyler.    "The girl name is Carter Rose Jane Hall".  I said.   "The boy name is Cotlon Kayden Raplh Hall". said Ryder.  "Cool".said Erin. 

Its short I know. The story is still on hold and last update of tonight. Keep reading

Alicia