Fights

"It's your fault! It's your fault that she has been locked up in her room all day!"

"Well it's your fault that your daughter has been hanging out with that boy."

It's been more than an hour of my parents shouting at each other,blaming themselves for stupid things.They should be thankful that the neighbors haven't called the cops yet. I turned up the volume and Pet Sematary was playing on the radio,next thing i heard was the sound of glass breaking and my mother screaming for help.

I gave up in trying to help her getting out at these kind of situations. My step-mother Martha would occasionally come and try to visit me without both of my parents knowing. I could hear my baby brother and my seen year old sister crying from across the room.Every people i know or who has seen us on the streets together always say we look like a perfect family.

 I do hope i get out of this place and start a new life,getting married and having kids and treat them like non of my parents did with me.I would always look over them and take good care of them. "April open up." I heard a knock on my door,so i stood up and opened it up.

"What are you doing you idiot."

I glared at my sister who had a smirk on her face. "Nothing..you imbecile." I mutter.I hugged my knees close and she came in locking the door behind."Come on tell me what's up." My sister Avery is three years younger than me but acts like an adult sometimes and can be a pain in my ass.

Every guy at school prefers her then me since they call her the 'pretty' sister of the family,just cause she has longer hair than i do and is curvier and has a more 'mature' body.But people shouldn't even have to worry about that kind of things.so Avery and i might get along just a few times but the rest are just fights. "Look. I'm just tired of this life okay? I don't want to spend the rest of my life in this house,i just wanna run away with....my...best friend.."

"So...with Kurt?"

I only nodded my head and sat down on my bed. "If you like him why don't you just tell him?" "I don't like him! He's just very special to me cause,he does understand how i feel." The more i stared at my sister i saw myself.we may be step-sisters but she looks an awful lot like me. "I'm sorry April.But if you're gonna run away i will have to tell Mom and Dad."

"Don't you dare tell them! I'm older than you so you should respect my decisions! Besides your fucking father tried to rape me once."

"He would never do that!"

"Whatever i know what he tried to do." I hurriedly grabbed my bag and walked passed her and dodged a vase that almost hit my head "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!" I shot the old man a glare and just showed him the middle finger. Once i reached Kurts house.i knocked on the door a couple of times and he came up with his hair all messy.

"April. What brings you here so early?"

He yawned and i chuckled and walked passes him inviting myself in."It's four in the afternoon idiot." I smile. "Hey where's your Mom?" 

"I don't care where she is." 

"Alright? Well i'm sorry i woke you up.i'll be leaving now then." As soon as I stood up Kurt stopped me "I want you to stay." I looked at his blue eyes and nodded my head.I could feel my cheeks all warm now "Let's go to my room." 

We arrived to his room which always remains messy "Look at this mess." Kurt smirks and went back and laid down on his bed and I began to clean up "It's not all that messy." "I warn you Kurt.If you ever marry me you'll have to be organized." I joked.He stood silent and sat up on his bed and began to play on his guitar.

"I really wanna be famous you know.Get out of this place,visit new cities and have a normal life." I stopped and looked over to him. "Is this really what you wanna do..I-i mean you have to be 100% sure on this." 

"I'm positive. I'll be a famous rock star and then i'll disappear and everyone will know my name." I raised my eyebrow and sat down on his bed. "Disappear? How?" "I'll shoot myself." My heart stopped for a split second and i tried to meet his eyes,but i couldn't. 

"Don't say those things Kurt." 

I fiddled with my fingers and bit my lip.He stopped playing and placed his guitar by the night light "Why?" "Would you know how I would feel if i lost you? I would be devastated..this world needs Kurt Cobain alive and well." 

"My uncle shot himself in the stomach then he blew his brains out.A cousin of mine hung himself from a tree nearby when i was just 10.." "What does that mean?"

"That means i have suicide genes." 

A few tears escaped from my eyes and i finally locked my brown eyes with Kurt's blue ones. "I won't let that happen to you Kurt..you mean a lot to me." 

"I know you do..you're like a little sister to me April."

I again looked down at my knees feeling sad "I'm just another Kim then." I say since he did told me i'm like a sister to him.He furrowed his eyebrows confused so he scooted closer to me "WhT do you mean by that?"

"What i'm t-trying to say is-"

"I KNEW IT!!" 

The door flew open and there stood Avery looking angry as ever "You are coming with me!" She grabbed hold of my arm digging her nails onto my skin as i screamed.Kurt ran to help me but she warmed him to not get closer.

"Wait till Mom and Dad hears about this"