Head over Heels

I stared deep into his dark brown eyes as he have me a smirk and leaned closer to my face "You okay doll?" I blushed and hid my face and hugged my knees closer to me "Wha- What's your name?" "Call me Axl." He grabbed my arm and forced me to get up to my feet. I almost fell but he caught me and his hand was resting on my waist. I gently pushed him away and stared at his dark brown eyes "I'm going to ask you again. You okay?" 

I nodded my head and again tried not to meet his eyes "What were you even dong out here?! You're soaking wet." He took out his sweater and placed it on me," I-w was just thinking of things." "Whatever you say.Lets head inside that diner and you explain to me why you are really out here." He wrapped his arm around my around my shoulder. I looked around the unfamiliar diner and I only saw a few people inside. Axl took a seat next to a window and I sat across from him and watched the rain. "First what is your name?" I bit my lip and answered him "I'm April."

"April? Such a beautiful for a gorgeous girl." 

Again he smirked and I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach "Thank you.are you from around here?" "Unfortunately i'm not. I'm just here for a couple of things then i'll be heading off." I looked down and played with the sleeves of his hoodie. "How long will you be here?" "Just for the weekend. I really don't know my way around here so maybe you can show me?"

"I guess i can show you around." I shrugged. Axl clapped his hands and grinned "Great! So tell me what were you doing outside." He took a sip of his coffee and I did the same "My parents were shouting at me and eventually my step dad hit me." I said to him. It was a lie cause I won't tell a stranger about my life."

"I'm so sorry. Believe me my old man used to do the same thing,They kicked me out when I was young and hey always said that I was going to be a nobody." "I-i am also sorry hey do yo-" "Do you have a boyfriend?" He quickly asked. He stared at me and smiled. "No i don't..and honestly i'm not ready to be in a relationship and I still don't want to." 

"Well fuck...maybe you still aren't prepared for that and that's okay. I can tell that your future boyfriend will be a very lucky guy."  "Why are you helping me out?" I ask him instead of answering what he just said. "I wanna help you. I can tell that your a broken girl and you are probably failing at school-" He went on and on talking for about an hour. I couldn't help but admire him he's perfect but not that much like Kurt. Axl has long strawberry blonde hair, he's taller than me and has dark brown eyes. "Looks like the rain stopped. If you want you I can take you to my room." He said once we stood outside.

"I appreciate with you trying to help me..but I do have to go home even if I don't want to." He smiled down at me and he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Keep the hoodie i'm sure we'll meet someday again. It was a pleasure meeting you my dear April." He hugged me so i hugged him back. "Until we meet again Axl." We pulled away and I smiled back at him and watched him walk away.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Surpringly once I entered my house it was silent which was something very weird. Since most of the time there is screaming and you can hear plates smashing against the wall. Why can't I have a perfect family? I slowly made my way to the kitchen,got something to eat and went up to my room. Maybe my stupid parents and brothers are out.  I locked the door to my room and laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling and started listening to Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears. I grabbed my sketch book and started drawing myself and Kurt together,how we would look together if we were a couple. 

I heard thunder and suddenly the light went off,i found a candle and lit it. I placed it on the table and continued my best to draw that's when it started to rain again and i heard something on my window. I ignored the sound,i got under the blankets and continued but the sound got louder like if someone was knocking on my window.I squinted my eyes and my heart almost stopped when I saw Kurt outside.He waved at me and smiled,I closed my book and walked up to let him in.