Runaway

We stared at each others eyes and didn't said a single word that's until Kurt shyly smiled and hugged me tight "Hey April." I contently sighed and hugged him back "It's nice seeing you again." He pulled away and brushed his fingers against my hand and he grabbed it "How've you been?" I shrugged. "Boring. I'm uhh...i've been studying a lot more in school...and i'm really okay."

Kurt stared at my eyes and I can tell that he knew i lied to him "Okay...I've been feeling lonely for a while now and I really missed you." "I missed you too." We both sat on my bed and I hugged myself trying to feel warm "Are you cold?" I nodded.so Kurt crawled closer and grabbed my wrist "Ow." Oh no it slipped out. I looked back at Kurt who gave me a concerned look and he firmly held my wrist and rolled my sleeve up.

I started to cry and I couldnt look at him "April look at me." I shook my head and looked at the other way. He grabbed me and held his hand grabbing my hair,forcing me to meet his eyes. "How many fucking times have I told you to stop this?!" He shouted at my face making me cry even more. What is wrong with him? This really isn't the Kurt I used to know. I pushed him away with all I have and I glared at him "It's not my fault I did this! Y-you weren't there for me a-and I thought you were going to come visit me soon but you didn't. Do you know how lonely I felt by myself?!"

"You think you've been feeling alone?! You arent at risk of suicide like I am!! My condition is a lot worse than yours. You are just a whiny bitch and you always expect me to be there for you,when I really don't want you near me anymore. I'm happy with someone else and I plan on moving out of here as fast as I can..I don't want you to follow me for the rest of your life,you're just wasting your time on a dumb guy like me..."

I jumped every time he shouted and when I also heard thunder. He just kept his glare at me while I looked like a lost puppy,I sniffed and opened my mouth to speak "Don't say you're sorry cause you arent...This will be the last time you will ever see me...goodbye April."

He started walking out of the window when I ran towards him and he gave me that face I know well.I frowned and stepped back and watched him climb down,I walked closer and saw him walk away. He stopped and looked back at me and continued. I broke down and started to cry once again and I held onto my chest and this was definetly the worst pain ever.Kurt and I have been friends since I can remember and he suddenly left me cause he's feeling lonely and he has a girlfriend now..

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

"Now class turn to page 125 and make a summary."

Stupid fucking teacher. I hate this damn school and everybody in it,I hope my life ends up fast cause there's a huge hole in my heart it feels like someone shot me and i'm slowly bleeding. I opened the book and just stared down at it without reading. 

"April."

I raised an eyebrow and met with Sam. She looks different she dyed her hair a dark blue color and looked really worried. "Are you okay?" "Why would you care?" I looked away from her and I heard her sigh as she took a seat next to me,"I'm your friend April,please tell me what'a troubling you." I closed the book and threw it on the floor.

"I'm dying okay!"

She gasped and I quickly waved my hands. "No i'm not dying that way..i'm just...i feel like i'm dying cause Kurt left me...he's been my friend for a very long time,how do you deal with losing your best friend?" 

"Well my brother Billie is my best friend. So when I moved away from California, i felt lost without him and didn't knew what to do..But now i always look forward by the end of the month cause he always comes to visit me. He may not be around me that much anymore but he always remembers me,so i'd say that that makes me feel better. I'm sure that Kurt will return to you." 

"I'm dropping out."

"What?"

"I SAID IM DROPPNG OUT!"

The whole class glared back at me and I lowered my voice "I'm leaving school,Sam." B-but you can't i'll be alone here." She whined. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack "Meet me down by the diner when school is over." I walked out of the classroom and made my ay outside of school not caring if anyone caught me.

*******************************

I ran down to my house and made my way to my room and grabbed my backpack and began placing clothes,vinyls,shoes  and everything I needed. I placed all of my money on my other backpack and the last thing I grabbed was my guitar. I started to make my way towards the door but I heard footsteps "Do you know where that girl is?!" "Why did she even leave the school? Didnt any teacher see her leaving." I hid inside my closet and luckily they didnt see me when they entered.

"Her things are still in here."

"Oh no. Let's go and find her." 

Since when does my Mother want to look for me?  I waited patiently and heard them leave. I grabbed my bags and started walking down the hall,passing by my brothers rooms. I think that the only one I will really miss will be my younger brother. I'm sorry Mom but I have to do this,its for the best. I made my way down to the front door and looked back at the inside of my house for the last time...