Heart Shaped Box (Valentine's Day Special)

I am so sorry it took so long for me to update on this story. But i wanna do a Valentines Day type of special chapter?? So yeah right when these hearts appear it'll be the special chapter and it won't follow the storyline.💖  anyway have a nice Valentine's Day!

********************************

After what happened last night i still could t believe it was real. It's real. Kurt came back..well i found him and at least he's okay. It was 9 o' clock in the morning and i made my way to the small living room trying my best to not make any sound to wake Kurt up.

I saw his figure on the couch and slowly made my way closer.Kurt was wrapped up in a warm blanket,he looks so peaceful.

His hair even grew from the last time i saw him..i know it wont be easy but i'll ask him..what happened to that girl i saw a few days back? She probably doesnt know about him. I stood back up and turned my back when i felt a tight grip on my wrist.

I froze and slowly looked back at Kurt who had his eyes closed, "What are you doing?" He said with a sore throat.

"I-i was just checking up on you,are you cold?" I ask quickly. Kurt shakes his head and replied, "No i'm good,thanks April." I smile as he lets me go.

"Rest up a bit more you deserve it." I whisper and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a pan and start to make three pancakes for each of us along with bacon and pour some coffee inside two mugs.

I was finishing up some boiled eggs when someone wrapped their arms around me making me tense up. I froze and made my best to continue cooking.

"Why are you so warm?" Kurt asked and hugged me more.

"I-i...breakfast is r-ready." I stutter. Kurt slowly unwrapped his arms and sat down on the couch and i handed him his food.

I sat down next to him and was drinking my coffee when he lit up a cigar, "Smoking so early?" I ask serious.

"Why not? Don't you remember that i used to smoke way back?"

"I see that you let your hair grow as well."

"Should i cut it?-"

"No! i-it suits you. You should leave it like that." I smile. Kurt begins to eat everything i made for him which only made me happier.

"Listen..Kurt. I'm really sorry for whatever i did..i hope you forgive me. I never wanted us to fall apart,we've been friends since we were kids and i dont want anything to change between us."

"...You're right,April,we've always been friends..you've always been there for me. How could i let my friend down." Kurt shifted closer and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. A part of me was happy to have him back the other,was that he still considers me as a friend.

"Thanks for that guitar you gave to me."

"Don't mention it..well it's almost 11 so why don't you go have a shower and i'll be here waiting so we can go to maybe the mall or have a walk?" I suggest.

Kurt nods his head and walks inside the bathroom with the towels i gave him. I'll call my friend and call her over she'll like to see him again.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖Valentine Special💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

It was just another bright and sunny day here in this old crappy town of ours. Everyone was happy,hugging each other,kissing cause guess what?...it's Valentine's day. The worst holiday of the year if you ask me and i'm not saying because i've never had a valentine,the fact that people get so happy over a stupid holiday and worst things are happening in this world. It's just another normal day.