Redundant

"You know..i haven't walked around town like this for weeks,thanks to you i'm back again..what would i do without you April." Kurt said smiling.

I looked over to him and smiled it makes me so happy to see Kurt again especially since he's enjoying my company,i was lost without him..i guess that's why we always end up getting back together. I haven't seen Sam these days i wondee where she is.

"Kurt?!" 

We heard a voice up ahead and saw Sam running towards looking happy as ever before i knew it she jumped onto Kurt and hugged him tight. "I'm so happy you're back! Look at you two together together! It makes me so happy." She grinned.

Kurt and I exchanged looks i smiled and looked away quick blushing,shut up Sam or you'll regret it later! We both started walking around the park and Sam told us she was treating us to lunch so of course being nice i accepted.

"I still wanna get out of this town." Kurt whispered.

"I know i do too.." Sam said.

"Okay enough mopping let's talk about somethin else..Kurt? How's the band coming up?" I ask since i've heard rumors that he finally started to play around the area.

"Everythings been good lately actually, Krist and I have been making new songs maybe you'll listen to a few." Kurt said.

Just in time our meal arrived and i saw a certain someone outside the window on the other side of the streets.The guy smiled when i saw him and he waved at me, "You know the guy?" Kurt quickly asked before i even lowered my hand.

"Yeah..his name is Axl." 

I glance over to Kurt and i see him a bit pissed off..is he angry? I look back at Sam who shrugs her shoulders and stares at Kurt confused.

"I have a bad feeling about that guy that's all." He says and takes a sip out of his milkshake. I decided to go along with him to see what he's up to.

"..Ya know? I think you're right i met him a few weeks back and he was acting quite strange." I say

"Aha.." He replies and ignores me.

I pout and cross my arms over my shoulder thank the heavens that someone else entered the diner and came to our table which is, "Maddison?! Hi!" I beam at the sight of my psychiatrist.

"Hi April,Sam." She says with a bright smile.

She has helped me a LOT since i went to her for help,she's become like a mother figure to me.Not only she has helpes me for i've been to her house but we've spent some quality time together which has been great. Kurt confused looks over to me and i introduce him to her.

"So this is Kurt?" She smirks to me.oh boy please don't embarass me!

"Y-yeah he is!" Kurt still looks confused but continues to ear and begins to eat my fries so i smack his hand away, "Back off Kurt those are mine!" I hiss.

Maddison laughs and before she left she told me if i could head over to the groceries with her and I could tag Kurt along to come with us. "Well i gotta head over and do some stuff but i can stop by at your place?" Sam asks and pays for the food,we decided to split the bill in half.

"Yeah how about at 7? That okay Kurt?" I ask sitting closer to him.

"It's your house,April." He says and thanks Sam for the meal.We watched her leave and i saw that she forgot to drink her milkshake.

"Oh,look! A milkshake but there's only two straws...guess we have to share." I say and smile,hope this works.

"You drink it i've had enough milkshakes." I pout and lower my face to look at the ground sadly. We started to head our way to Walmart where Maddison told us to go and we made it just in time,she was by the entrance.

"You kiddos made it just in time." 

We made our way inside and we started to help her, "Maddison did you ever get out of thay dump?" I ask. Where she live was pretty messed up and there were a lot of drug dealer.

"Thank god i did..i moved right next to a lovely neighborhood almost outside of town.One of these days you should visit me."

"Why don't you stay for the night? Sam,Kurt and I decided to have a small pijama party your invited if you'd like to come."

"Sure thanks,April you should go and buy the other items while Kurt helps me." Kurt nodded his head so i went to get some things leaving Maddison with Kurt. I hope they arent talking about me,i got a few items and i found an album i've been looking for ages from The Beatles.

I started searching for them and saw Kurt with a pile of clothes and Maddison giving him a thumbs up, "What's goin on?" I scratch my head and listen to them.

"Maddison is kind enough to buy me these."

"Only the best for April's friend."

Looks like they are getting along..

**********Few hours later***************

"No let's watch The Goonies again." 

"No way let's watch The Shining."

I heard Maddison and Sam discussing and Kurt was eating the popcorns minding his own business.

"Okay how about The Breakfast Club?"

"Can we watch this instead? It's one of my all time favourite movies." I say to them and show them the dvd.

"The Lost Boys? I've heard of it it's actually pretty good from what i have heard." Sam replies. I place the disk in the dvd player and the movie begins,the movie was about to end but saw that both girls were asleep. Kurt wasn't though he was watching the movie so i took my chance and i rested my head against his chest,slowly he pulled me away from him.

"No..April..i know what you're doing." He says and meets my brown eyes.

I try so hard for him to notice me as something else than a friend but i fail each time,i've even lost count. I stood up from my place on the couch and was heading to my room when he held onto my wrist.

"April...i'm sorry..but-"

"But you're afrais that you might hurt me?" I wait for him to answer and he does so nodding his head. I decided to ask him another answer i've been thinking of for a while, "How long do you know?" I say referring to how long he knows i've had a crush on him.

"For a while now...since we were fifteen.."  Kurt answers.

This is so embarassing!

"Just so you know i don't care what i'll be going through as long as it's with you...I l-like you Kurt." I say meeting his eyes,they seem almost glassy like he's gonna cry.

"..What would someone like you want to be with a guy like me." Kurt asks.

"You're special Kurt..even if you can't see it..I want you to influence people like me you've been through a lot and yet you've been stronger then me..I want to be with you Kurt..if you only let me inside your life and get to know ypu more than i know."

A single tear fell and i finallt saw Kurt smiling.a real smile. He grabbed my hands and pulled me down onto the couch,me sitting in front of him.Kurt slowly leaned his head closer and placed his lips on mine.I finally had my first kiss with my best friend Kurt Cobain.