Something Is Wrong

"Mrs Day?"

I looked up and saw a tall woman with glasses a notebook in hand and bright red hair with matching color lipstick. I slowly nodded and held onto my bag tighter "It's Harrison...but call me A-" "April. Very well then...please follow me miss." I walked up to the stairs with her behind me placing her hand on my back guiding me to her office.

Inside her office the walls were painted a deep red color with a large table by the corner with a long couch resting next to it and three book shelves filled with different kinds of stories. A small window rested on top of a shelf and a few stuffed animals on the carpet. Guess kids also come here for her help. "You're Doctor Maddison.Correct?" She gave me a serious face in which I started shaking my hands around "No no I was just making sure cause you know how things are here..and no offense but this street is creeping me out." "I can assure you that you are safe here and i'll do my best to cure you."

That sounds kinda creepy since she just called me crazy "I'm that cra-" "Crazy? Of course you are my dear everybody is crazy,mad in their own minds." This is scaring me. I shifted in my seat and stared at her every move "Oh don't be scared. Tell me how did all of this happen,tell me everything." She smiled at me and stared at me with those blue eyes that reminded me of my dear friend. I told my whole story which lasted more than an hour,so she held my hand and looked at my eyes.

"You've really been wanting attention,April. You are a young and fragile girl but you are really lonely,depressed and you've been changing your mood lately a lot.You've been damaging yourself with your feelings not coming out and also i can see you wrists...I can see that deep in your eyes you are searching for someone who will stand by your side no matter what,and I can tell that it's a boy."

"Is it that obvious that I like him?"

"Yes my dear.I can tell that he knows that you do like him." "Oh god." I hid my face and met her wyes again. "But he hasn't told me anything about it. I-i mean we met each other when we were kids and we've always been together. What should I do? Cause my parents won't let me see him and i feel like freakin Juliet?!" "April please calm down." 

Without thinking about it twice I got up and ran outside of her office "April where are you going? We're arent over yet." She shouted behind me. "I'm so sorry but we'll have to continue tomorrow afternoon." I say laughing at myself. I ran as fast as I could trying to find Kurt. Today is the day i'm going to confess my feelings to him.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

I went over to his house well I didn't exactly knock on the door. I went to the backyard and got up on the roof and knocked on his window but he wasn't in there,which was weird. I heard thunder and cursed once i felt multiple drops of rain falling on me. I carefully got down and landed safely onto the ground. "Where can he be?" I looked around and remembered one of his favorite places he loves to visit.

It started to rain like never before but that didn't stop me from seeing him. Up ahead I saw the music store with lights outside with the stores name. I crossed the street and smiled once I saw him. I took a deep breathe and out "I'm ready." I opened my eyes and started walking by the door. I saw him laughing with a cigar in hand and playing a guitar,He looked over by the window and i waved at him. He smile and greeted a girl with black hair who was standing next to the window I was standing.

He got up and hugged her tight.She's even more beautiful than I am. He played with her long black hair while he took the guitar from him and started playing with it. He smiled down at her and wrapped his arms around her waist and they both shared a kiss. My heart sank and I slowly stepped away from the window,guess i'll never have a happy ending with him. I can't look at him with another girl,my vision became blurry probably because of me crying and the rain falling down my face. The best thing about crying in the rain is that no one can see that you're crying.

I backed away from the store,ran down to the park and sat down on a bench that was soaking wet. But I don't really care.my heart has definitely been broken into tiny millions of pieces. My chest ached and I was crying like never before "No one deserves me...I guess i'll always be alone then." I whispered. I hugged my knees close to my chest and sobbed.

I cried for like an hour and knew that i will be sick by tomorrow but meanwhile I was busy crying. I didn't realize that it stopped raining. "Hey are you okay? It's not good for you to be out in the rain." So it hasn't stopped raining? I looked up and saw a guy about my age with an umbrella covering us. 

BOOM!! I left you with that ending xD I am mean well thanks for reading this chapter and i'll try and update tomorrow if I can cause my Mom is taking me to a psychiatrist and then i'll be off to watch Civil War....so...It'll be fun!!