✨ Chase Collins- Soulmates ✨ Final Part ✨

Chase Collins was aimlessly walking through the corridors. His last lesson of the day had just finished, but he was late out because of a new girl who had joined that day. He was assigned to show her around the next day, a Saturday, and let her ask any questions she wanted. Obviously, he agreed after seeing her beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes and he knew there was something different about her when she was around.

After an almost restless night, he was up, dressed and was down at the main entrance of the school to meet (Y/N). He showed her the different classrooms, the swimming pool, changing rooms, teachers offices, everything. Well worth wasting a Saturday in his mind. As (Y/N) had begun to settle in, she seemed to forget all about her tour guide and was more interested in Caleb, Sarah, Pogue, Kate, Tyler and Reid. Chase tried to become friends with them as well just to see (Y/N), even though he felt different around her and couldn't explain it.

***

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) was walking through the corridors towards her room when she saw Sarah come out of hers and Kate's room. She walked over to greet them just as Caleb went over at the same time.

"Hey guys" (Y/N) smiled at the three.

"Hey" there was a chorus of replies from them. They all started talking when (Y/N) saw Chase come from around the corner. She waited until he was close enough then called him.

"Chase, hey! Over here!" She grabbed his attention straight away. A smile grew on his face as his pace quickened to met her. When he got to (Y/N), he gently grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Kate, Caleb and Sarah.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I need to tell you something"

"Okay, what's up?"

"I-it's hard t...to explain re-really. But, erm, youremysoulmateandimgladitsyou" he smiled.

"Wait, what? Slow down, okay?"

"Okay," he took a deep breath, "you're my soulmate and I'm glad it's you"

"How do you know? Writing? Countdown?"

"No, my powers are weakening every time I'm around you. It only happens to the Brothers of Ipswich"

"Then why do you think it's me? I'm not a Brother of Ipswich at all" (Y/N) frowned.

"I know, but there's only 6 families of Ipswich, I'm in one of them and their powers only weaken when they're near their soulmate. It won't happen to you because you have no powers, but it happening right now to me, look" he tried to make his powers work, but it failed showing his powers were weak.

"Surely you know about the Brothers of Ipswich"

"Yeah I do. I just...I just didn't think one would be my soulmate" (Y/N) gasped as she looked down.

"Well, you thought wrong" Chase smiled and held her hands in his. She looked up to met Chase's baby blue eyes and smiled back at him. She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Then relationship,

Then marriage,

Then family.

-------------------------------------------------
Whoo, that's the soulmate series over with. I'm kinda sad it's over 😢 But, did you like it?

Ps. I'm sorry for Chases being a bit shorter then the others. I haven't see The Covenant in a while and couldn't think of what to do for his character.

-MrsEvanStan 💕