✨ TJ Hammond- Soulmates ✨

Dedicated to: kitterxox21 Alaaseba Wintxrblossom IAWLTRusher

Thomas Hammond was mindlessly walking down the street. He'd just come from another guys house; the 3rd one that week and it was only Thursday. His leather jacket was open, revealing his clothed chest, his black skinny jeans were hung low on his waist and his brown hair was slightly messy. Nothing could dampen his spirits; not his family, not the media, not even his own problems: his biggest critics. He was on Cloud 9. It was only until he felt a burning sensation on his right hand that he felt awful.

He looked down to see a name slowly appear on it. (Y/N). He didn't know any (Y/N)s. The name turned from red to black as it stayed on Thomas' hand. He continued walking while thinking of why and how this strange name had just suddenly appeared on his hand. Nothing came to mind apart from when it happened to Douglas. A name, Ann, came up on his hand, he met her a few days later and she's now his fiancé.

'Soulmates,' he thought, 'that's what it is. But I'm gay, why do I have a girls name on my hand?' After his thoughts lead him no where, he decided to drop the idea and continued to walk back to the White House.

***

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) was writing a letter for the previous President, Bud Hammond. She had started the job only the other day, and was already working with Elaine Barrish and Douglas and Bud Hammond. All was going well until a burning sensation on her right her distracted her and ruined the letter. Maybe using a fountain pen wasn't the best idea. Some ink was spilled over the paper and table. (Y/N) wasn't worried about her hand, she was more bothered about the paper and tried to clean it up. Too late. It was ruined.

After cleaning the whole table up, she looked at where the pain came from on her hand. A name, a single name, was imprinted on her hand. Thomas. She didn't know anyone called Thomas apart from TJ Hammond, but surely it would say TJ instead of Thomas if it was him, wouldn't it? Her mind recalled all the times she saw this happen to others. All that came to mind was when her sister got it and it was apparently her Soulmate. Then a few years later, her brother got it and, again, it was apparently his Soulmate. Maybe it was her turn. It was her Soulmate.

"(Y/N)!" A voice rang throughout the room.

"Yes Mr Hammond?"

"Are you done?"

"Erm, give me a few more minutes" she called while writing trying to buy herself more time. It worked, but only for a few minutes.

***

Thomas walked into his mums office with a smile on his face. It wasn't big, but it was big enough to be noticed by his younger twin brother, Douglas.

"What's got you so happy, TJ?"

"Oh, nothing"

"You don't smile for no reason. Who've you screwed now?"

"What!" He exclaimed while settling himself on a chair next to Elaine's desk. "Can I not just be happy for once?"

"Well yes but," Douglas sat down too, "there's always a reason for Thomas James Hammond to be happy" he smiled at his older brother.

"This" TJ rolled up his sleeve and showed Douglas what the source of his happiness was.

"There's nothing there, TJ"

"There is. No, look" TJ pointed to the (Y/N) on his hand but Douglas still had no clue as to what was happening.

"TJ, don't stress over it"

"There was a name. It came up on my hand, it's still there but you can't see it. It says (Y/N) and I think it's like what happened with you and Ann. Dougie, she's my Soulmate!"

"Calm down TJ, how do you know for sure?"

"I just do, okay. And I'm happy about it"

***

(Y/N) walked into Bud's office to see the two younger Hammond's talking. They were too deep into the conversation to realise the presence in the room. After waiting for the boys to notice her, she politely cleared her throat, instantly grabbing the boys attention.

"Oh, sorry (Y/N). I was just talking to TJ. You okay?"

"Yes, I was just looking for Mrs Barrish. I have a message for her"

"Oh, I think I know where she is, let me just,"he looked between (Y/N) and TJ, noticing they had locked eyes, "let me just find her for you"

"Thank you" she replied, never taking her eyes off TJ. When Douglas had left the room, she walked over to TJ and sat down where Douglas had been previously.

"Hey" she smiled at him.

"Hey" he replied.

"Can I look at your hand?"

"Sure" he said, giving her his right hand, knowing what she was looking for.

"We have the same" she placed her hand next to TJ's to show him the comparison.

"I guess so"

"Do you think it's this Soulmate thing going around?"

"Possibly" he smiled, a real, genuine smile.

"Good, cause I'm glad it's you" and that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Then relationship,

Then marriage,

Then family.

-------------------------------------------------
Last one tomorrow! I really hope you've enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed writing them 😊

-MrsEvanStan 💕