✨ Sebastian Stan- Dragoste Puternică (Part 1) ✨

Romania

400 followers special (thank you so much!!!)

Love isn't an easy thing for you to find. It takes a lot of energy, money, dates, long nights, boring people and, the worst part, not getting a 'click' with someone. There's always an issue with the guy; whether he's too short, or too tall. Whether he's too loud, or too quiet, whether he's too selfish, or he puts everyone before himself and never actually thinks about himself.

It always went wrong.

Life sucked until you managed to land a job on the set of Captain America: Civil war. You were a massive fan of The Russo Brothers and their work, so being able to work with them made you get all excited inside. Your little brother loves Marvel; all the comics, the movies, the merch, everything. What he loved the most though, was Captain America, and when you told him you were working on the set for the newest complication in the Universe, he was ecstatic. He told you the whole story of Captain America (even though you knew it), he told you some of the people that were going to be in the film, and he told you that he wanted an autograph from each and every single one of them.

Fair enough. He's a big fan, you're going to work on the set, all seems logical, right? The answer is yes. It would be extra easy considering you would be doing half of the actors hair for them. Then, all you'd have to do is get the others autographs another time.

As you made your way to your first day on set, you stopped off at Starbucks to get a frappuccino. It was a regular thing you got, so when you walked in Sophie (or Zara if your name's Sophie) was already making your drink.

"Morning (Y/N)!" Sophie/Zara called towards you.

"Morning Soph/Zar" you smiled as you walked up towards the counter. The coffee shop wasn't busy, only a few tables were occupied, but it was 7:45 in the morning and it never normally was busy at that time anyway.

"Here you go," she leaned over and gave you your drink, "a chocolate chip frappuccino"

"Thanks Soph/Zar" you retrieved your drink and gave her the money.

"No problem, anytime. Enjoy" she turned around and starting cleaning the counter. You faced the window and strode over to your usual table, which you realised when you got there, was already occupied by someone else. You looked towards the stranger, sending death glares which they couldn't see. After passing the person, you let the glares go and just sat in the table next to it. It was a good time to look at the person who had stolen your seat.

Under the hat, you realised that he had a good jaw structure, you could just see his blue/green eyes which seemed to have a slight glistening look to them. He had a leather jacket covering his body and his shoulders where slightly hunched over, like his was trying to cover himself from someone. He had a drink every few seconds, it was like he was trying to be quick but not to quick else he might've burned his tongue.

You were almost finished and had one final look at the man. He stood up just as you looked at him and started walking towards the door. Before he got there, he stopped right next to your left side. Leaning down, he whispered,

"If you wanted to look at me, you should've asked" he gave you a little smirked then walked off. Your cheeks started heating up and turned a light shade of pink. You turned your head to see him put his empty drink in the bin, then walk in the crowd, leaving the small coffee shop in West Side New York, and leaving you flustered and smiling.

It was only minutes later when you finished your drink and did the same as he had done; put your empty drink in the bin and left the coffee shop. Luckily, the set where you were for the the next week or so, was only 10/15 minutes away so walking seemed like the easier option. You set off on your walk, navigating yourself through the busy streets of New York. When you got there, you got a badge saying who you were and what your job was. Someone took you to where you would be set and that the first actor would be with you in a few minutes. You set down your bag, hung up your coat and looked at what there was to use to make their hair look amazing.

Just as you sat down to look at what you had, another person walked in. She had long blonde hair and a few tattoos here and there. She locked eyes with you and smiled, she probably knew you were the new stylist. Just as you smiled back, she had sat down like you were. She probably had the other half of the casts hair to do.

"Hi," she perked up, "I'm Bethan/Maddie"

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you" you replied, being polite.

"Can't wait to start this job, I love doing this. It's more of a hobby then a job, to be honest, but I get payed so it's better" she laughed at the end. She had on of those contagious laughs which made you laugh as well.

"Neither can I. I've always like doing hair since I was younger"

"I heard I got Chris Evans the other day, and the new stylist got Sebastian Stan. I'm guessing you're the lucky one then?"

"Yeah, I guess" you said before two people walked in. A man and a women. You and Bethan/Maddie quickly stood up for them to sit down, suggesting they were both here for hair. They smiled at the two of you before looking at a sheet that was stuck on the wall.

"Who's (Y/N)?" The women asked.

"Me" you smiled and she sat in the chair in front of you. You looked up to the mirror and saw another sheet next to it. It said,

'In order of people who you will do hair for:

Scarlett Johannson - Black Widow
Chadwick Boseman - Black Panther
Sebastian Stan - The Winter Soldier
Jeremy Renner - Hawkeye
Daniel Brühl - Baron Zemo
Paul Rudd - Ant-Man'

You only had 6 people which meant there was obviously more stylists then Bethan/Maddie and yourself.

"So Scarlett," you started running your hands through her hair, "what are we doing for today's shot?"

It went like that for an hour or so. You'd style Scarlett's hair and if it wasn't right, you'd start again. A new person finally came in and luckily it was Chadwick so he was quick since his hair was short and didn't need much doing to it. After he left, Sebastian came in. You don't realise that he came in until you looked back at the chair and saw it filled. He was facing the mirror and as you turned to look at him you realised something.

"Hey, I've seen you before"

"Oh. Please don't bring up some of my old filmography. Some of my roles were crap"

"No, not from your films. You were...ah, where have I seen you?" You questioned as you ran a comb through his hair. 

"I don't know, maybe you've seen someone like me be- wait, you're the girl that was staring at me this morning. I remember now!" He turned to face you, a massive smile was plastered in his face like he had just discovered the cure for cancer.

"That's were I've seen you, and don't say 'staring at you', I was examining your face"

"So, staring basically"

"Alright smart mouth, what we doing for today?"

-------------------------------------------------------
There will be a part 2

But this is just to say a massive thank you for 400 followers. I can't believe it and I'm so shocked that so many people have followed me. I only started back in here in October/November time, so since then I've done so much on here and I'm so thankful for all the reads and votes and all the thank you's in the world are yours: thank you 😘❤️

-MrsEvanStan 💕