✨ Bucky Barnes- Dinner Party ✨

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Without Sharon.

Bbbrrrriiiiinnnnggg.

The sound of a door bell rung throughout yours and Bucky's apartment. You were busy in the kitchen while Bucky was setting the table in the dining room.

"I'll get it!" Bucky voice called after the bell.

"Okay!" You called back. The door opened and the sound of chatter became audible when it did. You heard Steve's deep voice greet Bucky and Bucky's voice reply back. The sound of footsteps got closer to you as well as the noise of people talking.

"Hey (Y/N)" Steve said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Hey guys" you turned around and smiled at him. You'd thought by now that Steve would've gotten himself a girlfriend, but he isn't ready and you respect that.

"Mhmm, smells good (Y/N). What's cooking?"

"Pasta, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers"

"Bet it'll taste as good as it smells" Steve smiled at you.

"Hopefully" you replied and giggled with him. You finished cooking the pasta and plated it up with the help of Steve. Bucky's amazing table placements were appreciated by you and Steve as you all sat down to dig in. After one mouthful, the boys were already complimenting you on the amazing meal you'd cooked.

"So, Steve," you started, "how's things going with your new apartment?"

"Good, I've got everything now, just a case of putting them somewhere" Steve nodded.

"Aww, it's great that you've got a place"

"Good job, pal" Bucky smiled.

"How long have you been here then?" Steve wondered.

"Almost 6 months"

"'Bout that" Bucky agreed.

After talking about your apartments, the three of you sat in silence for a few minutes just eating before Steve perked up.

"What's in this? It's amazing"

"Thanks, Steve. Well, there's pasta, tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and cheese sprinkled on top. I started making it then realised we didn't have enough bacon"

"I had to venture out into the wilderness" Bucky exaggerated.

"You had a 2 minute walk to the shop there and back, you're fine" you said while eating some pasta.

"Yeah, still went outside" he mumbled. Steve chuckled at Bucky's comment which received a glare from you.

*short time skip*

"That was amazing, but I'm still hungry" Bucky moaned.

"Well, there would be more if people," you glared at Bucky, "didn't eat it before the actual meal." Bucky frowned and lowered his head and mumbled a 'sorry'. You weren't angry with him, and he knew that, you just had that type of relationship where you could joke and the other would know.

"You two are a pair," Steve laughed at your behaviour, "Need help clearing up?" He offered.

"Yeah, actually. You and Bucky could clear up, that would be great" you smiled while patting Bucky on the back, signalling for him to get up and help. He groaned and got up while taking yours and his plates.

"Thanks guys"

"No problem, (Y/N)" Steve smiled as he helped pick up plates and took them into the kitchen.

After dinner was cleared away and the plates and table were clean, you, Bucky and Steve sat down on your sofa and talked about missions, what was happening in the world, bitched about co-workers and had a good time. The night ended in you all laughing before Steve had to leave.

"Bye guys, thank you for having us," Steve smiled, "dinner was lovely."

"Thank you for coming, it was great"

"Have a safe drive" Bucky smiled and shook Steve's hand while you stood back and let them have their bro moment. Then you gave Steve a hug and when you pulled away, Bucky's arm went around your waist while you waved goodbye. After the goodbyes were said, and you and Bucky had gotten ready for bed, the two of you laid in each other's arms before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed it 😊

-MrsEvanStan 💕