Poor helpless sick derek and pack

This one shot is kinda based off one I read but enjoy because there are some twist!
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

3rd person pov

One day Stiles was just laying in his bed think that he should go visit the pack because he hasn't seen them in awhile. He get up and put on his shoes, grabs his keys and heads out to his jeep. It's about a 30 minute drive from stiles house to Derek's loft. When he get there he is surprised.

Stiles pov

I decided to visit Derek and the pack today but, I wasn't prepared for anything. So when I opened the door to Derek's loft I was shocked with what I saw. The entire pack had red noses, puffy eyes. Hey pups after they heard him they all said " hey mom". He went over to his poor pups and put his hand on top of all their foreheads. They all had a fever. He went to make them soup because he knew that they would love some. While he was passing out the soup he noticed his Der wasn't on the room. ( sorry forgot to mention that they are mates in this one shot😭) So pups where is your father? They all moaned and pointed up stairs "thank you " before I went upstairs to check on my mate I said I love to the pups and have them a kissing the forehead and said get better. So I went to the kitchen to get Derek some water and soup and the proceeded upstairs. When I got to our room and opened the door I saw my Der cuddled up in like maybe 100 blankets in their bed. I knew right at this moment that this was going to be tough taking care of Derek and my pups. I went over to Derek and kissed his forehead and like the others he had a fever but, after I kissed him he woke up and smiled which earned him smile back. So love stiles said after awhile of silents How and Why are you and the pups sick? Derek chuckled after awhile Derek answered " it's called the wolf flu stiles, it worse than the human flu." Der I have one more question why didn't you call me? You would've been better by now. " I'm sorry stiles" Derek said. I chuckled and said " it's okay Derek because know I am here to take care of you and our pups. Okay? Okay said Derek. Now it up sourwolf your soup is getting cold and I need to check on the pups and Der please take off some of those blankets you have a fever. " okay" Derek said and before I left I kissed his forehead and said " I love you and you are so cute when your sick, get better love". As I was walking I heard someone throwing up so I went to the bathroom and saw Erica on the bathroom floor " mommy I don't feel well" Erica said and then I said " it's ok pup you clean up and go back downstairs and I'll clean this up". " I love you mom" Erica said before she left to clean up and go rest " I love you to pup" I said back to her and she smiled. And then I proceeded to clean up, after this and checking on the pups and Derek I am going to need to call some people.

Derek's pov

When stiles left I heard what sounded like someone throwing up, the bad part was I was eating my soup and I quickly put the soup on the nightstand and went into the bathroom and then throw up. I was in there for awhile and then heard stiles yell for my name and ask where I was and yelled " I am in the bathroom". When stiles came into the bathroom and went to my side and stated rubbing circles on back as I proceeded to throw up. After I was done puking my guts out stiles helped me to our bed and said " You must have heard Erica barfing while you were eating, am I right? then I nodded a yes. " okay Der get some rest and drink water I need to call some people, okay?" Okay I said to him as he left.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
There is going to be a part 2 of this story, I am stopping here because I am putting a lot of detail into this story so it will be long but I hope you enjoyed it!!😊