Thantophobia

The fear of losing someone you love.
It was a dark,rainy night. Me and Derek were cuddling on the couch. Then I noticed my shirt getting wet, I look up to see Der Bear crying " babe what's wrong?" I asked " just thinking about you and the pack dying" he said while he cried. I felt sorry for him, he lost most of his family in that fire that Kate Argent set awhile ago, he lost two pups and Cora wouldn't even talk to him anymore. "We aren't going anywhere but, you my love have thantophobia" I said trying not to cry knowing what Derek's fear was." What is that?" Derek said " the fear of losing someone you love" I said in a caring voice. " I'm not only worried about losing you and pack but mostly Isaac, mainly Isaac" Derek said shuttering. " I can't lose him Stiles, I just can't go through losing another pup." Derek said while crying harder. " I can't lose him either, after all I am his mom"'I said staring to cry. Before Derek or me could say anything we heard the door and a voice " Mom, Dad I'm home". " we're in the living room pup". I shouted. " Mom why is dad crying?" Isaac said, I just sighed " Derek tell him" I said then I hear Derek sigh. " Isaac, pup I know your dating Scott, but would you ever leave me? Derek said trying to calm himself down. " I would never leave you or mom, after all you guys are the only family I have including Scott and the rest of the pack" Isaac said on the verge of crying. " Ok, get everyone over here. We are going to have a pack bonding night, maybe that will cheer you knowing that we are not leaving you" Derek smiled and I have him a kiss. " you and Isaac call everyone and tell them to get their little wolf butts over here and I will get everything we need" i said. While I was heading to the kitchen I hear Isaac say " Scott's little wolf butt is mine!!" Isaac yells. Me and Derek laugh. When everyone got here they cuddled next to their mates and watched a movie. They cuddled in tell the next morning when they woke up to do eat.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Did you guys like it? Sorry I haven't updated in awhile😭 there will be another update when i decided what I am going to write about. Get this book to 35 reads!!

just because I wanted to share this photo with you