Stage 2: the clingy stage

I'm back!! And I'm coming back with a bang because you guys wanted it and I'm gonna deliver it! Here we go part 2 of the heat series! Let's go!!
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Stiles P.O.V.
I woke up exhausted from day 1 of Derek being in heat. And then I remembered that today is gonna be fun because if memory serves me right. He's gonna be clingy which will interesting. Well anyway I wanted to get up and use the bathroom but I could because someone had wrapped their entire body around me. I tried to move but I couldn't so I just had to wake him. I turned over to him "Der bear, I need to get up and use the bathroom." I said not to loud to hurt his ears
"But I wanna be with you" he whined and pulled me closer to him.
"It will only take a minute babe. I promise." I said with high hopes that he would let me go.
"Fine, but back soon." He said still whining but letting me go. I walked into the bathroom to do my business and like any smart or sensible person would do I closed the door. When I opened the door Derek was standing there in his plaid pajama pants and white tank top.
"That was more than a minute." He said with a frown on his face and with a whine to go with it.
"I'm sorry. I won't take so long next time." I said giving him a kiss and pulling him back to bed. "Better?" I asked
"Much better" He said pulling me closer to the point where I'm pretty sure I would end up with bruises on my ribs.
"Can you loosen your hold a little Der bear?" I asked with a soft expression and tone. He obliged but still held me close. We pretty much sat there watching marvel movies in the morning before school and at some point of the day I had to leave and he was asleep so I figured he would be fine without me for a couple hours...well I was wrong because he called me and asked where I was, I told told him and then 10 minutes later he came to where I was and wouldn't let go of me for s solid hour. A solid hour. Do you know how embarrassing it to be at school with your super hot alpha werewolf boyfriend sitting by your side because he is clingy and in need of attention? Yeah that was my day with at school but once we got to the loft he refused to let me go for the rest of the day. He also was not happy with the fact that I didn't wake him when I was leaving. That was all forgotten when we seddled on the couch with his head in my lap and him snoring logs at 9:00 pm. I sat there, then I remembered that there are 5 more days of weird stages of heat that have to go through. All I knew was that this was gonna be a long week.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
I finally updated! Sorry for not updating but school had been shopping my hiny but I get out in like 10 days so I'll be updating more!!