Stage 1: sickness

Hope you enjoy😀😬
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Stiles: I walk and realize my love (Derek Hale) is not in bed with me and that's when I hear gagging coming from our bathroom. I quickly run into the bathroom to see my love kneeling on the ground with his head over the toilet throwing up. He must have caught my scent because he then looked up to me. "Der bear what's wrong? I thought werewolves couldn't get sick. He gives me a small smile and said "I will tell you everything to you" I nodded and said "Okay". Right when I was about to leave Derek the love of my life said "Can you stay with me?'' I smiled and nodded and said "Anything for you my love". As I went to sit next to him he started throwing up and I started rubbing circles on his back. Once he was done throwing up we went back to bed. "So why are you sick love?" Derek smiled. Derek finally said " I am going through this thing called heat, for one week a month I go through seven stages" that's when I interrupted him and I said " Why are you in heat?". Derek chuckled and said "I found my mate" and I replied "Is he skinny? Does he have hazel nut eyes? Does he have moles all over him?'' Derek knew what I was doing he just smiled and chuckled ad said "Yes". I climb back into bed to cuddle with my mate. "So der what are the stages of heat?'' After a while he said "Stage 1: the sick stage it's when I get sick and I need my mate to take care of me. Stage 2: the clingy stage when I need to be with my mate all day. Stage 3: the possessive stage when nobody can go near my mate. Stage 4: the aggressive stage I will be mean to everyone but my mate. Stage 5: the sad stage when I need my mate to cuddle with me as I cry my eyes out. Stage 6: the sleepy stage when I will be asleep for most of the day. Stage 7: the moody stage when I could be happy, sad, angry etc. and that my love are the seven stages of heat are." I stayed quit for a while and muttered "This is going to be fun'' Derek then chuckled and said "I may be sick but I can still hear you and what stage are you most looking forward to? I chuckled and said '' I don't know because I get to spend one whole week here with the one I love!!'' We were about to kiss when he pulled away and ran to the bathroom to throw up is guts again. I knelt down beside him and started making circles on his back. After he was done I told him to stay in the bathroom and take a shower and while he was doing that I made and put some extra blankets and pillows and then I went downstairs to make him some homemade soup and some fresh orange juice. When the soup was done I poured some of the orange juice into a cup and went upstairs. When I opened the door he was sitting in bed with no shirt on or pants on just some boxers reading a book. I walked over to him and put the tray on the night stand. He smiled while I handed him the bowl of soup and he said" Thank you love" I walked over to my side of the bed a climb in to cuddle with my Derek. After he was done with his soup and orange juice I put his bowl and plate on them tray and headed downstairs. I poured a cold glass of water and I got a nice fluffy cloth and turned the water on warm and then went upstairs. Once I got upstairs Derek was already half asleep so I went to put the water on the nightstand and cloth on his head. He smiled and I kissed him and he kissed me so I went to my side of the bed and cuddled with the love of my life.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Did you enjoy I hope you did. Idk when I will update hopefully soon!!!