Happy birthday sourwolf

I really hope your guys enjoy this and go to Tyler Hoechlin Instagram or Twitter and wish him a happy birthday!!!
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Stiles P.O.V.
            Derek hadn't celebrated his birthday since the fire cause he had no family or friends to celebrate with. So this year since he has a family me and the pack wanted to throw him a little party. So we got up really early in the morning and went to Scott's house since he was the alpha. We planned on who was going to do what. I was gonna keep Derek busy the rest of the day,the rest of the pack was to get the food ready and Scott house ready. After we planned everything I headed over to the loft and cooked breakfast. I let Derek sleep in. After the food was done I went up to our bedroom and woke up Derek by kissing his nose. Derek woke up immediately. " Derek get up" I said. Derek just nodded and got out of bed.  They headed downstairs and ate. Once they were done stiles said they should go see a movie. After the movie they went out to eat and go shopping.

Derek's P.O.V. 
          Derek was enjoying his time with his mate but he was starting to worry he knew the pack was up to something he just didn't know what. None of them wished him a happy birthday not even his own uncle and sister. For now he was just admiring his mate.

Stiles P.O.V.
         While we were looking at bedding I noticed Derek looking a little down so that's when I texted Cora to see if they were ready she responds with a " yes " stiles was like thank god. After they paid for everything stiles told Derek to go to Scott's. When they arrived at Scott's Derek was so surprised.

Derek's P.O.V.
             When we entered I saw stiles grab my hand and turn on the lights the next thing I know everyone is jumping out of somewhere and yelling happy birthday!! I was almost in tears. They pulled me to the couch and we opened presents. Stiles got me a bracelet that said "worlds best boyfriend" i kissed him. Scott and Allison got me a watch. Erica, Boyd and Isaac gave me a "#1 dad" shirt and blanket. Lydia and Aiden got me a phone case that had the entire pack on it. Ethan and Danny got me a book that I had been wanting and a blanket of that had a picture of the pack. Cora got me a mug that said "#1 brother" and we'll Peter cooked my favorite meal as a gift. We all went to the dinning room to eat and after that was birthday cake. After eating like a bunch of pigs we all went to bed and when cuddling with stiles and watching a movie I said " best birthday ever" he just smiled and kissed me and I kissed back.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
I really hope you guys liked this I spent the entire day writing it. But anyway today was Tyler hoechlin's birthday so that is why I wrote this.
Love you wolfies!!🐺❤️