Remember

Just something I decided to do after I found out that season 6 is the last season of teen wolf😭 I the next story I write will be a sterek!!!
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Remember the boy who became void and overcame it.

Remember the man who lost most of his family in a fire but yet, he gained a new one.

Remember the boy who lost his first love but his first love saved him and their friends.

Remember the girl who loved a wolf and lost her life protecting the one she loved.

Remember the girl who saw dead bodies and did everything to protect her friends.

Remember the girl who was in the woods for 8 years and what she did to protect everyone.

Remember the boy who was abused by his father and he overcame that.

Remember the beast whose story mad us remember that power can overpower love for your family.

Remember the boy who lost his sister because of power.

Remember the boy who wanted the bite but didn't go well.

Remember the man who saved lives fighting for a cause.

Remember the boy who had power but he learned that love is more powerful.

Remember the boy who never got to say goodbye or I love you to the one he loved most.

Remember the girl who fell for a wolf, when she was the fox.

Remember the man who wanted power and also lost most of his family.

Remember the girl who chewed gum and died in the arms of her love and later came back to life.

Remember the boy who had anger issues and never knew his real family.

Remember the boy who became the beast and came out alive.

Remember the woman who burned a family and wanted people dead because of a dead family member.

Remember the man who is an alpha and who helped save hundreds.

Remember the dark druid who had a sad past and wanted revenge.

Remember the girl who spent 3 months in a vault to protect her only family and friends.

Remember the boy who knew about the supernatural and dated a werewolf.

Remember the woman who wanted her daughter dead because of the power she took from her.

Remember the girl who had seizures and a crush on a boy who likes batman.

Remember the druid that helped everyone and risked his life sometimes to protect them.

Remember the man who hunted wolves and then started hunting with the wolves.

Remember the man who lost his wife and only had his son.

Remember the girl who had night tares and became a night tare.

Remember the man who wanted the bite only for power and to cure his sickness.

Remember the woman who saved the supernatural for a living.

Remember the woman who helped her friends defeat evil. She was a wailing woman.

Remember the man who lost his family because he was drunk a lot.

Remember the druid who helped the alpha pack but also a boy who needed help with pack choices.