A day with sterek from peter and cora's p.o.v.

It might suck cause it's something different but I hope you enjoy!!😀
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Peter's P.O.V.

    I'm just gonna jump to the point as much as I love my nephew and his mate, I hate it when they act so lovey around me. I mean it's weird. So here's my day with sterek. I start my day just like everyone else, I get up, brush my teeth and eat breakfast. But, today happened to be a shopping day, which meant everyone was going shopping for clothes and food and whatever else they needed. We usually get divided into groups. The groups today were; me, Stiles and Derek. Scott, Allison and Liam. Lydia, Aiden and Mason. Boyd, Erica and Isaac. Tracy, Theo, Corey. And last but not least, Mrs. McCall, Sheriff Stilinski, Hayden, Ethan and Danny. So, me, Stiles and Derek, first went to the food and got a good amount of food and we got some travel stuff and stuff to keep at everyone's house just in case something happened or it's a pack night. (Time skip to when everyone is done shopping) Everyone had to help carry everything into the loft to sort out and once that was done we all watched a movie. Sometime during the movie Stiles and Derek fell asleep in each other's arms. I knew from the moment when Derek told me about stiles, I knew that he had found his mate, it brought tears to my eyes.

Cora's P.O.V.

    The first time I saw stiles I thought to myself that he wasn't good enough for my brother. I now that it's not true. So, here's my first day with sterek. Shockingly there is no supernatural creature in town so all of us were sitting around in the loft doing nothing. Stiles and Derek were in the kitchen deciding on what to make for dinner tonight. Everyone else was just on their phones. I then here the words "we should take the pack on a nature hike." I knew it was Derek who said that because he always loves a good nature hike except he hadn't gone on any nature hikes since Paige died. I just smirked. They told us after the conversation, everyone agreed to go. We all had a buddy to walk with. The buddy groups were; Stiles and Derek. Scott and Allison. Lydia and Aiden. Danny and Ethan. Tracy and Theo. Liam and Hayden. Peter and Mrs. McCall. Sheriff Stilinski and Chris. Boyd and Erica. Me and Kira. Mason and Corey. Isaac and Jackson. Josh and Donavon. Parrish and Braeden. The hike lasted maybe 3 hours. Once we were home everyone was tired and hungry so Stiles and Derek went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner. When I look into the kitchen I see Derek smiling brighter than he ever has since Paige died. I was happy my brother found his mate. And that was my day with sterek.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
OMG I finally updated!! I must say this was weird to write but I did have fun. Anyway thank you guys for the reads we are almost at 500 reads!! I will most likely do something on the special day we reach 500 reads. Just thank you guys so much it really means a lot. And I hope that everyone has a great school and good luck for those of you who already started! I start school next week on the 6th.😭 love you wolfies!😘