Untitled Part 14

*Mehta House

Ranveer is sitting in the car, when Chirag comes and knocks on the window.

I see that Chirag telling something to Ranveer and I start turning red with fury. How dare he? If he insults my friend again, I may as well just bury him here. I go towards them and see a smiling Ranveer.

Ishani: You! What do you think of yourself? After yelling at you so much, you are still not happy?

Ranveer: Ishani...

Ishani: Ranveer, just shut up.

Ishani: Look mister, the house was yours and the party too, but self-respect is ours. If you talk to him anymore, then you'll see the worst side of Ishani Parekh.

Ranveer: Ish---

Ishani: I said shut up, Ranveer.

Ranveer: I didn't even say anything.

Ishani: Yeah, that's what the problem is. You never say anything because you are used to hearing. But not me. I know exactly how to handle boys like him. You listen to me...

Ranveer: Ishani, you listen to me. Say sorry to him.

Ishani: I should say sorry and that too, to him? Have you lost it?

Ranveer: Ishani, he was apologizing to me.

Ishani: What???

Ranveer: He came to apologize for whatever he said inside.

Ishani: (thinks) Great, now I'm the fool. Papa is always right. He always asks me to think before I speak. I'm so dead. (speaks) Ohh... How would I know this?

Chirag: Hey its okay! Till you feel from the heart and say, there is no reason for apologizing. By the way, both of you sisters are quite different. One knows what to say and where, and the other knows that she just has to say everywhere.

Saying so, Chirag leaves from there.

Ishani: Did you see him? Did you see the attitude? You want me to waste my sorry on him?

Ranveer: Ishani, when you fight with someone for me, you look very funny. You should stick to fighting with me only. After all, I'm the only one who can handle you.

Both of them laugh and get into the car.

*Parekh Mansion

Falguni is worried as the children haven't returned yet. She is eager to know if Ishani liked Chirag.

Harshad: If by doing this parade, tension would have been leviated, then more than half of India would have been parading.

Falguni: Harshad, I'm serious. The kids are not back yet.

Harshad: Falguni, my love, just relax. Come sit and keep your legs on this sofa. I just saw on the Internet that there are five pressure points in the human body. I will just check if all yours are fine.

Falguni: This is the work you were doing? I thought you must be doing something related to your shares...

Harshad: Share business works on gut feeling. Our heart is very close to this gut feeling. So, my heart ordered me to come to you and ask if you have any pain in your legs.

Falguni: Harshad, this much love is not good for health.

Harshad: Mine or yours?

Falguni: Yours, of course.

Just then the bell rings and Falguni rushes out of the room to meet the children and especially ask Ishani about Chirag. She also wants to talk to them before Baa comes and pollutes Disha's mind.