Untitled Part 19

Baa goes towards Ishani's room in blinding rage. She can't stand the fact that Disha has been rejected because of Ishani.

Chaitali: Baa, let it be. She is just a child.

Deeksha: Yes, Baa. She didn't do anything deliberately. We should go and console Disha now.

Baa: Stop it both of you. One more word from either of you and you will be my next target.

Baa sees Ishani coming and drags her forcibly to her room where she doesn't think twice before slapping Ishani hard. The sharp sound of the slap is resounded in everyone's ears. Ishani falls down due to the impact. Baa raises her hand to inflict more pain on Ishani when Falguni comes and stops her.

Falguni: What are you doing?

Baa: I'm teaching her a lesson. Hadn't I told you Falguni not to let her come in front of him?

Ishani: Baa, what have I done?

Baa: Stop acting innocent. You did just what your mother has taught you. Like she trapped my son, you trapped Chirag. You hurt your sister so badly. You shattered her trust. He rejected Disha, just because he likes you. I've never seen a shameless girl like you. How could you do this to your own sister?

Falguni: Baa, stop it. Why are you punishing her when whatever happened was not in her control? What kind of woman are you?

Baa: You tell me what sort of a mother you are. That Chirag rejected your daughter and you are here with this Ishani.

Falguni: Even I feel bad for Disha. Both are my daughters. I had chosen Chirag for Ishani, but when all of you wanted Disha to marry Chirag, I kept quiet for Disha's happiness. I've given birth to both of them, but you gave birth to a rift between them.

Baa: No, Falguni you always do injustice with my Disha----

Harshad: That's enough Baa. Now you won't say anything to both of them.

Baa: So for them you are going to silence me? Take it in writing, Harshad that this daughter for whom you feel so much, will destroy your name and fame one day. Betrayal is in her blood. Her father had betrayed both of them and now she will betray you. Today, she made Disha cry, but one day, she will tear you apart. Mark my words.

Harshad: Stop it Baa. If you can't love her then at least don't give her any pain.

Baa: You are asking me to stop? How dare you? You are the elder son of this house, but I'm the elder of this house. I know that you have a very good professional life, but personally you are a loser. You want to take care of these people? Fine, take care of them. No one cares for my grand-daughter. I'll take care of Disha.

Baa leaves from them while Ishani looks down at the floor and recounting all what Baa said, she starts crying.

In Disha's room, Dewarsh and Prateek are trying to cheer her.

Disha: Please guys, just leave me alone. I'm not feeling bad. Just go.

Dewarsh: Yeah, we know that you are not feeling bad. But I don't think that Chirag is straight. It's good that he said whatever he did today. Now you and Ishani both will be saved.

Prateek: Yeah, and he is not much attractive too. I wonder what interested you in him. You just wait and watch, Baa will get a far better boy for you. Come, let's go for a drive.

Disha: No and no to everything. Please leave guys.

Dewarsh: Disha, you don't need to pretend in front of us. We know you are feeling bad and that too because of Chirag. We may be cousins but we are more connected than real siblings. We can't see our sister sad.