Untitled Part 21

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for such a late update and being MIA. I can easily blame life for that, but it was necessary I think. 

For all those thinking that these are my parting words, you are absolutely wrong, my friends. I'm not done with IshVeer and plan to continue their story once I get more time.

But yes, this is the end of this part of their story. I hate to keep you guys hanging, but this is like the one part of their story. So now all of us are aware of the love Ranveer has for Ishani and I'm ending on the happy note that no matter what happened Ranveer still has the love of his life with him.

The next part is going to be about Ishani's take on this relation, whether friendship can ever blossom into love or will there be more heartbreak to face?

I'm grateful to all my readers who have appreciated the story and have been so free with their comments. You guys are my motivation to write!!!

Keep supporting me and I promise that more the support I get the faster my fingers are going to type away.

Every work of mine is to let my readers smile, so as a concluding note I'm gonna ask you all to all a plaster a huge smile on your face and be happy no matter what. I know people believe in seven lives and stuff, but remember that this may well be your last one.

So don't wallow in your past, don't worry about your future, keep reading my novel and smiling for everything you have.

Love you all to bits and pieces,

Tully

PS: Please keep reading, dropping in comments and messaging me. Nothing makes me happier than a chat with my readers. Keep circulating this novel if you like it

Good luck for all your future endeavours and meet you soon:)