Untitled Part 15

An angry Falguni enters Baa's room.

Falguni: What are you doing Baa?

Baa: Falguni, it is too late for the night. Can't you see? I'm an old lady, who needs her daily rest. I'm going to sleep. What is the problem in that?

Falguni: Baa, you know very well, what I'm talking about. I'm her to talk about my daughters and the cleavage of the bond between them that is being done by you. Why are so hell bent on making Disha hate Ishani? Why do you keep provocating Disha against Ishani? You are turning her against her own sister.

Baa: Falguni, they are not true sisters. Ishani is the product of your characterless nature. She is your love child.

Falguni: Baa, both are daughters of this house---

Baa: No. They're not. Ishani is only a daughter of this house for namesake. But everyone knows that she's just an outcast. Disha is the blood of this family.

Falguni: I've never loved one of them more than the other. No matter who their fathers are, both are my daughters. A mother's love remains the same for each of her children and only gets stronger with time, which sadly, you've never been able to understand. I wonder from where Harshad gets all his good qualities...

Baa: You are getting on my nerves, Falguni. Don't talk to me about parenting. I've been a far better mother than you. I've brought up all my children impeccably. And it is only for my values that Harshad was kind enough to accept you.

Falguni: Why is it that you keep talking about Harshad accepting me? He didn't accept me. He fell in love with me and still loves me a lot. I'm so surprised that someone who instilled such qualities in a man like Harshad is itself a lady with such a backward thought process. Instead of being progressive, you are just going back into the old days where such marriages and such children were considered omens. And as for Ishani, you needn't worry for her. I will find a boy even better than Chirag for her and that is an open challenge.

Baa: Ishani's fate will be the same as her mother's. Abandonment and betrayal in love is all that she is going to get.

Falguni: It was my fate that got me over here. It was my fate that made me forget all the abandonment and betrayal and respect Harshad. So if I got Harshad, then I'm sure that just like what you said, even Ishani would get someone like him. But my daughter won't have to go through the abandonment and betrayal as long as her parents are with her. Good night, Baa.

It is a dark night and with the silence all around, Falguni's words resound in the cool air outside. While she has faith that her daughter will never go through abandonment and betrayal, it is yet to be seen if her conviction holds true. .. Will the journey of love be easy for Ishani? Or will she go through exactly what her mother feared to get her true love? Or maybe even after all the trials and tribulations, will she stand alone in the walk of life? What her future holds is unknown, but one known thing is that Ranveer and her futures are linked...Their friendship must overcome all the huge waves and the rough seas that will come strolling towards it... When no one will be there, she'll have Ranveer and he'll have her. They'll be there for each other...forever they say... Or is that true?

Meanwhile, Ishani is wandering aimlessly around the house.

Why did Disha say such mean things? Does she really think so lowly of me? Why does she think that I'm jealous of her? I feel so bad now. May be, Disha was right. Maybe I am self-obsessed and selfish. I really want my sister back. Those old times, when we used to banter and pull each others' legs and tease Prateek. I want to see that love and naughtiness in her eyes. I wish I could turn the clock of life back and make her understand how much I care for her. As Ishani wanders her around, she lands up in the servants' quarters. Like always, whenever her mind stops working and her heart is hurt, it always is a comfort to go to her best friend.