Fallen

* Niall's POV *

We are in the beautiful California state. Well, more like LA BABY. Beautiful people, beautiful weather, beautiful locations and cities, beautiful everything! The best part is we are performing shows here, it's going to be great. We settle in our hotel, doing some unpacking and freshening up, since we were in the tour bus for a while. All the boys are going out, except me.

Louis is going out with Beatrice and their kids. Zayn is going to visit Perrie, who is here in LA as well. Liam and Harry are going to Santa Monica. They asked if I wanted to go with any of them, but I said no. I have to meet them in an little bit, though. Instead, I get ready and put my white tank top, some shorts, a green snapback and my nikes.

I grab the rented car keys, and head out. I have no idea where I'm going, I just don't want to be locked in a hotel room. I cruise around the main streets of LA and see many shops, but one catches my attention. It was a small bookstore, that also had a coffee shop.

I decided to go inside. And, I do need to start reading more, to get off my phone, maybe I'll find a interesting book here. I look through the aisles of books, but I don't find anything that catches my eye. I probably look confused, or like I need attendance, because someone taps me on my shoulder.

"Do you need help, sir?", I turn around and I see a flawless girl.

She has a beautiful smile, her lips a perfect shade of pink, which makes me melt. Her hair flows beautifully, and her hair color is a light shade of medium brown. Her eyes are brown, and you might think it's just a pair of simple eyes, but they shine and you could get lost in them.

I escaped my thoughts, and stopped drooling over her when I heard her voice again. Oh shit, she was asking me a question.

"Uhm sir?"

"Oh sorry about that.", I say and smile, hoping she doesn't find it creepy I've been staring at her.

She chuckles, and smiles back. Man, she honestly is beautiful.

"It's fine, so are looking for a book?"

"Uhh, yes. I'm looking for a uhm a interesting book. Something popular and uhm interesting."

Let's just say I tend to get nervous when I'm around girls. I'm not so smooth, like the other lads. I begin stuttering, mumbling and saying 'uhm' alot.

"Ok, so you might want to try best selling authors, that section is great for what you are looking for. Do you know where it is?"

"No, I've never been here before. Do you mind taking me?"

Was that smooth? Maybe it wasn't, oh well it was worth a try.

"Sure, follow me."

She leads me to a different aisle, and shows me a few books, that she liked reading and would recommend. I choose a couple to buy, and still keep a conversation going with her.

"So what has to be your all time favorite book?", I ask her.

"That's a bit hard, considering I like reading a lot. But, I think my favorite would have to be a book called Perfect Chemistry by Simon Elkeles. She's a very talented author. Have you heard of her?"

"No I haven't."

"Oh well probably because she mainly writes novels chicks would read."

I chuckle and look down at my phone. It is already four, and I have to meet the lads at 4:30, to go eat. I have to go, but I honestly don't want to leave.

"Well, sadly, I have to go. Can I pay these?"

"Yeah, the cash register is over there. You'll pay them with me."

"Okay."

I hand her the books, and she scans them up. I pay her, and she puts my books and receipt in the bag. I honestly can't stop looking at her, she is just breathtaking.

"I can't thank you enough for helping look for some books, and making me even more interested in them."

"Oh, no problem! That's why I love working here, because I love talking and helping people with the same interests as me."

"Yeah, well I really like this book store, a lot."

"So I'll be seeing you here more often?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Great! I'll see you around, then.", she says and shows her smile.

"Alright. I'll see you then, bye.", I smile and open the door to exit.

I head to the car, and take out the keys from my pocket. As I drive to meet the lads, I honestly can't stop thinking of her. Once I'm thinking of her, I smile like an idiot. And, her goregous face is stuck in my head.

No matter how cheesy this sounds, I think I have fallen for her.

* Vote// Comment *

* Tell me what you think of the first chapter? Many more surprises to come! *