Chapter 9

I rush to open the door and my mom is following right behind me. I turn around and give her a weird look, hopefully she doesn't say anything bad.

"Don't worry, I just want to meet him." she says making me wonder if she can read my mind.

"Okay, don't say anything embarrassing!" I instantly reply.

I open the door to reveal Niall in casual denim jeans, a white t-shirt and black converse. He looked like a James Dean replica, and I was literally falling head over heels. I gazed in awe as I saw Niall holding two flower bouquets.

"Hi Niall! Well, this is my mom." I say and Niall nods his head and somehow holds the two bouquets in one hand to shake her hand with the other.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs.Collins. These are for you.", he says and hands her a bouquet a flowers.

"Nice to meet you as well, Niall. Thank you, that's very sweet of you." she exclaims as she grabs the bouquet.

"No problem, congratulations on your pregnancy by the way." he adds and sends her a warm smile.

"I'm not pregnant." my mom replies seriously, and I know she's joking.

Niall's face was absolutely priceless, and it causes me to let out a small giggle.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just I thought Alexy told me you were." he mumbles, confused on what to say.

"I'm kidding Niall, thank you. I'm going go put these in water. It was really nice to meet you, hope you two have fun and be careful!" she says before walking in to the kitchen.

Niall lets out a sigh of relief knowing that my mom is pregnant, and waves to her goodbye. He then turns to me and hands me the flowers.

"These are for you." he exclaims.

"Thank you. They are so beautiful and they smell really good." I reply honestly as I observe the gorgeous flowers.

"So you might be wondering why I am not wearing the necklace..." I add.

"Yeah, it's fine if you don't like it, you don't have to wear it." he replies and smiles at me.

"No it's not like that! I love it, actually. I was just thinking if you can put it on for me." I ask and look down at the necklace that is on the palm of my hands, and then look back at him.

"Yeah, of course." he replies and I give him the necklace.

He goes in back of me, and gently puts my hair to the side. He places the necklace on me and adjusts it to the right size so it won't be too short.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, you ready to go?", he asks and I nod my head in agreement.

He opens the front door for me, and I thank him for his gesture. I recognized the Range Rover that was park in front of my house.

"That is yours, right?" I ask and point at the Range Rover just to be sure.

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"Just recognized it when you went to the book store the first day," I say but then realize what I just said, so my cheeks start flushing with the color red, "not that I was paying attention to you or anything, I just happened to it."

"Sure! You remembered, I find that cute. Don't worry I also remember when I first saw you." he says cockily but then realizes his words, and begins to blush as well.

Well this is sort of awkward. We both are quiet but are blushing like hell.

He cuts the silence by clearing his throat and then says, "Here, let me open the door for you."

He does as he says, and opens the door for me like a gentlemen. I thank him and slide on the passenger seat, while he drives.

I begin to pick at my nail polish, which is something I do when I'm nervous. It's just a habit. He turns on the radio and raises the volume at a normal range as we drive off.

He begins driving toward the freeway entrance, and a sudden curiosity hits me.

"Where are we going?" I ask politely.

"Well, I realized that you must like the 50's era because your favorite movie is Grease, right?"

He remembered.

"Yeah, I love the 50's! I have an obsession with it, to be honest with you. I wish that I could lived during that time. Drive in cinemas, big skirts, rock n roll, greasers, leather jackets and red lipstick...." I say with a passion, expressing my love for that era.

I can go on and on about how beautiful it was back then, but I stop myself; because if I continue, I won't stop. Things were better back then. Music wasn't about having sex with random girls you meet at clubs, but about falling in love or winning a girl's heart; and, that is what I call real and admiring music. I snap out of my thoughts as Niall begins to talk again.

"So since you like the 50's, I hope you don't mind going to a 50's themed diner." he replies and looks at me, smiling.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I would like to go, it's the perfect place. Thank you!" I squealed with delight.

He is remembering the little things I told him about me, like how I like Grease, and figuring out how my personality is. No one has done that, I just feel like hugging him so bad for remembering our conversation. It meant a lot to me.

"You're welcome. The drive over there is like 25 minutes since it is in Hollywood; but, I think the drive is going to be longer than that." he adds and scrunches his nose while looking out the window.

I look out the window as well, and see the biggest traffic jam. All the freeway lanes are packed with different type of cars, people beeping at others, carpool is full as well and frustration is plastered on mostly every driver's face. Not to mention the police just pulled someone over, and it's just a big commotion.

It's going to be a long car ride, but I don't mind at all...

IMPORTANT A/N: I CHANGED MY USERNAME TO AHSTOMLINSON; SO, I RECOMMEND YOU ADD THIS STORY ON YOUR LIBARY AND FOLLOW ME, SO YOU WON'T HAVE TROUBLE LOOKING FOR MY BOOKS LATER. MY BOOKS WILL NOT COME OUT IF YOU LOOK UP MY OLD USERNAME, BUT WILL COME OUT WITH

MY NEW ONE, IT MIGHT JUST TAKE TIME FOR WATTPAD TO PROCESS IT!

* Vote//Comment *