Chapter 6

We arrive at the hotel within minutes, and both Harry and I decide to take pctures and sign stuff for some fans. Once we are done, we promise to come back out later with the rest of the boys. We enter the hotel lobby, and walk to the elevators. The lift up to my room is silent, but not awkward at all. I take a look at Harry and see he is texting.

"Who you texting there, Harry?"

"The boys, we are going back to my room and all meet up there."

I just nod my head and stay silent. We finally arrive at the tenth floor in the west wing, where Harry's room is located. We walk about ten steps and arrive at room 1054, and Harry takes out his hotel key. He opens the door all the way, and notice three familar faces in the livng room: Zayn, Liam and Louis.

"Hi lads! Come and sit down.", Liam says and pats the space available next to him in the couch.

Harry and I sit on the couch Liam is on, and Zayn and Louis sit on the other couch.

"So boys, who is excited for the first show of LA? It's in a couple of days.", I say to start off the conversation and avoid questions getting thrown at me.

"Well, we are all excited for the shows we are doing here in LA, but you know we are not here to talk about that.", Louis responds and looks at me, then at Zayn so he can talk.

"You and this girl are everywhere Niall, literally everywere. These pictures at the music store were tooken yesterday, and they are already in magazines.", Zayn adds and hands me the magazine.

"Also, we know you went to see her today and pictures were taken. We know they're going to be everywhere by tomorrow. In fact, there is already a picture up on twitter of you and the girl holding hands walking out of a book store.", Harry says and shows me the picture that is now trending.

"That was an accident, I can explain.", I say.

"Niall, you're not in trouble, we are not strict or in control of you. We just want to know because you are like a brother to us, and I guess you can say we are happy for you. We all tell you everything, so we want you to tell us too.", Liam says sincerely.

"So, tell us everything about this girl. We want to her everything from beginning to this very moment, we don't care if it take us hours. We are here for you, so go on now.", Louis exclaims and gives me a smile.

"Ok so here it goes..", I say and take a long sigh knowing I'm going to share every single detail that has happened in the past two days.

*Alexy's POV*

I open the front door, and see my mom in the living room, drinking tea and reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I would know who the author is since I've read that book as well; and it seems like my whole family has an obsession over books and reading.

"Hey mom, I'm home. How are you?"

"I'm better now, it seems like the tea helped calm me down."

"Good, I see you are reading an old novel."

"Yes, I've read so many times but I still love it. Anyways, I heard you were dismissed early from work, is everything alright?", she says and looks at me instead of the book.

"Yeah everything is fine. I just think Mr. Peters was being being generous.", I lie since I didn't want to talk about Eric, and how he was the reason I was dismissed early from work.

"Okay. Also, I've been meaning to talk to you about something. You haven't been yourself for the weeks or even month. Is everything alright, darling?", she asks and gives me a look of sympathy.

Once again I lie, trying to avoid what is going on and respond with, "Yeah, it is probably the lack of sleep. I haven't been sleeping well because I've been staying up and reading. Don't worry about it."

"Alright, but you know you can always talk to me. You can go upstairs to your room and rest if you want."

"Yeah I know, thanks. And it's fine if I go upstairs? Didn't you want someone to be with you right now?"

"I just wanted someone in the house so I know I'm not all alone here. Go, it is fine, Alexy. I'll call you if anything."

I nod my head, and she goes back to reading. I go upstairs and head to my room, which is right next to my older sister's bedroom. I sigh and open the door knob, recognizing my red painted walls, along with some posters. I throw my bag on the floor and head over to my closet . I remove my work shirt, pants and shoes; and replace it with an oversized sweater and black knee socks. I throw myself onto my bed and grab my phone. I see I have a text from someone that wasn't on my contacts and even though it was just numbers, I knew exactly who it is. It is Eric, and the text said 'I miss you so much.'Just those five words impacted me greatly. Why does he like doing this to me? He is honestly wrecking me inside.First, It filled me with anger because I know he didn't mean it. It also got me emotionally unstable because a part of me somewhat missed that douche, even if it shows I'm pathetic. I'm literally so fucked right now, filled with different emotions and feelings. I'm confused, angry and hurt. But the feeling I feel the most is confused. A part of me misses Eric so much, even if he hurt me and I'm angry at myself for still feeling something for him. But, a part of me wants to love again, and the person who makes me feel like that is Niall. Niall literally is one of my sources of positivity right now. I've known him for so little, but I feel like I've know him forever. He makes me happy when we are hanging out together, and makes me forget about all the negativity in life. He makes me feel protected, I mean he stood up for me, no guy has ever done that. I honestly don't know what is going with me and my internal feelings.

Since I love to read and write, I decide I need to write down my feelings and see what goes on from there. I get up and go to my bookshelf to look for my journal. Once I have it in my arms, I grab a pen and head back to my bed. I start flipping the pages, trying to look for a new clean sheet, ignoring all the passages I have wrote. As I find a new sheet, I also come across something else, a picture; but it was facing its back. I turn it around and see what is is, and it causes one tear to shed down my cheek. Why am I so damn emotional? Anyways, it was a picture of Eric and I at his mom's birthday. It was a semi formal event, so I was wearing a spring dress with my hair to the side, and he was wearing a black blazer. I looked so happy, I had genuine smile being next to him. This is probably the only thing left of me and Eric because once we broke up, I threw away everything he gave me and deleted all our pictues; but, I guess I forgot about this picture. Another thing I notice is that his smile wasn't as genuine as mine. Why hadn't I realized that before? I could of stopped this hurting sooner. I should of known he was cheating on me. I should of known all the things he gave me meant nothing because he probably gave it to other girls too.Why was I so guillable? Why was I so stupid and naive? Feeling anger within myself, I throw the journal with the picture across my room; and it causes some stuff to fall. I wrap my arms my knees, and bring my knees up to my face. My day had gone from bad to good because of Niall to bad again. One tear becomes millions, and all this over thinking has taken over my emotions.

I need to stop right now because over thinking and stress isn't good, just like Niall said. The only way I'll stop this is if I just sleep, so that is exactly what I plan to do. I connect my phone to its speaker, and listen to Arctic Monkeys. I put it on full volume and ignore the world. I'm still crying and I can't control it but at least the loud music will avoid my mom from hearing my sobs. After two songs, I feel my eyes slowly closing and I finally drift off to sleep...

*Vote//Comment*

FOLLOW MY TWITTER @alexyftlouis !