Chapter 3

The next morning went by very quickly, even though I was so anxious to see Alexy. It was too early to get ready to go, so I decided to go on twitter, and and answer some fans as usual. As I scrolled down my interactions and mentions, I had noticed plenty of fans asking who this girl was with a picture attached to the tweet, it was a picture of Alexy and I last night in the car and another one when we were walking out the music store. I had completely forgotten paparazzi took pictures of us, and now these pictures are everywhere. Websites, blogs, magazines, and on Tv. Literally, everywhere. I already know our managment will be calling or emailing me anytime soon since we do have the most strict management out there, and I was right, because within minutes Modest called. Obviously, I had to answer the call even if I did not want to.

"Hello?"

"Hello Niall, this is Modest, I along with some of your fans and the rest of the managment crew, would like to know who is the girl you were photographed with last night?"

"She is a friend of mine."

"A friend of yours? How come you haven't mentioned her and told us you were going to see this friend?"

"Come on, I'm 20, I think I'm capable of making my own decisions, and choosing when and where I can go when I am not working.."

"What's her name, Niall?", they now say with a bit of more tone than before.

"With all due respect, why does it even matter to you? Its my buisness, and if I would like to I would share with you, but I don't want to at this very moment. Also, I will be seeing her in a while, with or without your permission, despite the consequences."

"This discussion isn't over yet, we will be speaking about this later, goodbye Niall."

I end the phone call without saying goodbye and nodding my head in disapproval. I'm usually not rude and will said goodbye back, but I'm just sick of being controlled. It gets annoying that I need to tell them where I am, and have to ask permission to see someone, so it won't ruin my 'image'.

I check the time on my phone, and it is almost time for me to leave. I wear a plain black t-shirt, denim jeans and black converse; I'm going simple since we were just going to talk for an hour or less. I put my wallet and phone in my pocket, and grab my black ray bans from the lampstand next to the bed, putting them on after. I open the door to leave, and see Harry with his arm crossed, leaning back on the wall giving me a smirk.

"Where are you going, Niall? Are you going to go see a special lady friend?", he says and chuckles.

"Did Modest call you?"

"Yeah, and they asked me if I knew who she was, but I told them truth and said no. Also, I saw some pictures from last night, they are trending on twitter."

"Oh alright, thanks for letting me know. Well I have to go, see you later Harry.", I say and try to walk past him quickly but he stops me.

"Not so fast mate, tell me who she is. Come on, you can trust me."

Unlike managment, I wouldn't mind telling Harry and the boys. This is cheesy, but we literally tell each other everything, they're my best mates or you can say my brothers.

"Well her name is Alexy, and I met her yesterday at a book shop. Then, after dinner, I saw her again in the music store unexpectedly. She missed her bus because we were too busy talking about our favorite artists so I decided to give her a ride, and that is where paparazzi took pictures of us. Listen, I know what you're going to say, that it is too soon to be around her and letting her get inside my car because she is a complete stranger and I know nothing but her name; but, there is something about her, she is just so beautiful and I want to get to know her."

Harry gives me an amused look, along with another smirk while chewing his gum.

"Seems like Niall has a crush."

"I honestly don't know, maybe it is possible. Listen, we can talk about this later with the lads but I really have to go now."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a taxi to go see Alexy again. She invited me to have a cup of coffee at the book store, which has a cafe."

"Don't waste money and time on a taxi, let me drive you."

"What? No, its fine, but thanks."

"Niall, I'm not going to embarrass you, come on, you'll get there quicker."

"Okay, fine."

We head to the parking lot, which is where Hary's car is at. We decide to sneak out through he back parking lot, so the fans in the front won't see us. I'll make it up to them though, I will take pictures with them later, when I come back from seeing Alexy. It takes us about ten minutes to arrive, and Harry decides to leave me in front of the book store.

"Thanks for dropping me off, I appreciate it.", I say as I get off of Harry's 1970s Ford Capri.

"No problem, call me if you need a ride back to the hotel."

"Alright I will."

"Oh, and before I leave, good luck with Alexy, Niall.", he winks and drives off.

I chuckle and open the door to the book store, hearing a bell as I open it. I walk toward the cafe section and see Alexy sitting down, with her glasses on, so concentrated in the book she was reading.

I sit down right next to her and say, "Hi Alexy."

She looks up and sees me, "Hi Niall, I'm so glad you made it. Do you want to go get some coffee?"

"Sure, why not?"

We both order a medium cup of coffee, and add sugar and milk oursleves. After we are done we take a seat in a table, both of us facing each other.

"So why don't you start Niall? Tell me about yourself.", she says and take a sip of her coffee.

"Well obviously my name is Niall Horan.", I say and chuckle.

"Yean, I know that already, I found that out yesterday.", she says and chuckles as well, which was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm from Ireland, and I'm twenty, which sucks because I'm no longer a teenager and...", I said but was distracted by a random guy who was glaring at me.

"Uhm, Niall is everything alright?", she says and gives me a confused look.

"Oh, yeah, just this guy is giving me death glares.", I say and try to laugh it off.

"What? Well that is weird...", she says and turns around to see the guy.

She turns back around and her brown eyes go wide, and her arms are trailed with goosebumps.

"Alexy, you're scaring me. Is everything alright?", I ask and reach for hand.

She just squeezes my hand real tight, and shakes her head. Next thing you know, he is standing up next to our table looking down at us, since we are sitting down.

"Oh dear god no.", she says as she sees him and facepalms.

Who the fuck is he, and why doesn't she want to see him?