Chapter 2

I drive to the restaurant I'm supposed to meet the boys and other friends. It's going to be Liam, Harry, Louis, Beatrice and their kids, Zayn and Perrie.I park my car, and by looking at the parking lot, it looks like they are already here. I check my phone before I enter, seven missed calls. Probably, all from the boys. I walk in and see everyone is seated already, patiently waiting, my empty seat waiting for me.

"Hey guys!", I say as I take my seat.

"Hi Niall."

"Niall, there you are, we tried calling and calling you!", Louis says.

"Sorry, man. I had my phone in silent, since I was at a book store."

"Book store? Well that's odd."

"Yeah, right! But I decided I need to read more, so I bought a few books, today."

"That's cool, anything else you did?"

"Uhhh... no."

"Oh, alright."

I decide not to tell them about the girl, I just fell hard for. Because first, I don't even know her name. That was such an idiot move. How did I forget to ask her what her name was? Well she was distracting with her flawless looks, and her book smart talking.

Second, I don't really know if we are officially friends. But she did tell me she wanted to see me more in the bookstore. I don't know, right now. I'll just tell them later.

"Niall, are you okay?", Louis asks snapping me out of my thoughts. He probably saw that I was overthinking..

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

We order and then eat. It was a fun, today went very well. The only thing that will make it better is going to a music store, and that is exactly what I'm going to do. I want to go to check out some guitars and CDs. Especially some of Bruno Mars CDs's, he's a sick artist.

I get in the car, and head to the music store. After five minutes of singing along to some tunes on the radio, I arrive. I take a few pictures with some fans, who were at the store. I look at the guitars, and then head to the CDs. I'm looking for Bruno Mars's albums, when I'm bump into the girl from the book store. Fate is possibly bringing us together.

"Hey. Good to see you once again.", she says and instead of shaking my hand, she gives me a hug.

"Hi, same to you. You know I never asked you what your name was so what is it, love?"

"Oh, well my name is Alexy. And yours?"

"I'm Niall."

"So Niall, it looks like your face is in an album cover?", she says and points at one of our albums, "When I saw you, I knew who you were from One Direction, but I wanted to treat you like a regular person. How come you never mentioned it, though?", she chuckles.

"I don't know, honestly, and thank you for treating me like a regular person. I sometimes need a break from being a celebrity. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and fans!"

"Yeah, it must be overwhelming. Especially, when the paps are all over your face, trying to take a picture."

"Yeah it is. So anyways, what kind of music do you like, Alexy?"

"Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Coldplay and The Fray."

"Really?"

"Yeah, name any song by them, and I'll know the lyrics to it."

"I like them, alot too. They're sick artists."

"They are! Do you know what time is it, Niall?"

"It's 7:00."

"Oh man, I missed my bus back to work at 6:50. Now I have to walk over there, but I'm going to be late. My boss is going to kill me. I have to go."

"Don't worry about it. I'll give you a ride over there."

"You sure, Niall? I don't want to waste your gas. "

"Yeah, come on. And my hotel, is around there."

"Okay."

We head out, both of us not buying anything, and the paps are outside. Shit, I forgot.

"I'm sorry about this Alexy, just look down and ignore the questions."

"It's alright, and okay I will."

The paps ask us questions while snapping pictures.

"Who is this, Niall?"

"New girlfriend?"

"What's your name?"

"How long have you known each other?"

We finally get inside the car, but they still are taking pictures.

"Can they even do this? They can make you get into an accident."

"They'll leave us alone when I turn on the car, and back up."

"Oh. Well, I'm probably going to be all over articles as 'Niall's Mystery Girl.'", she chuckles.

I let out a small laugh, "Yeah, probably, those magazines and articles always want to start rumors. I probably have like 49 girlfriends this month."

"Really? They honestly do exaggerate then."

"Yeah, like a girl just who is casually waiting in line next to me, is my girlfriend to them!"

After talking, I turn on the radio, and guess what was playing? Bruno Mars. Alexy and I sing along to Locked Out of Heaven.

"Well, we are here. Are you late?"

"No, I'm actually five minutes early. Thanks, Niall. Remember to come to the book store, often.

"No problem and yeah, I will."

She unbuckles her seatbelt and gives me a friendly hug.

"Uh Niall before I leave, I wanted to tell you something."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Uhm, you are really nice and friendly, so I have an hour long break tomorrow. It's around two, and since their is a cafe shop here, I was wondering if we can get to know each other over coffee. Can you come?"

"Around 2? Yeah, sure."

"Okay, cool, I'll see you then. Bye Niall."

"Bye Alexy, see you tomorrow."

She smiles and waves at me before entering the book store. I drive off with the biggest smile on my face. It might not be a date or anything, but I'm glad I'm going to see her tomorrow.

*Vote//Comment*