Chapter 4

He looks down at us, and smiles at Alexy.

"Hi, baby.", he says with confidence, and anger boils inside of me.

I can't believe I am getting jealous, Alexy isn't my girlfriend, but I can't control it.

"I'm not your baby, so stop. I'm going to ask you to leave.", she says trying to remain as calm as possible.

"I just want to talk.", he says as he pulls her hand but she pulls away.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me, again.", she says now with anger displaying in her face and voice.

"I'm not leaving until we talk.", he says gritting his teeth, which sends even more anger inside me.

"Listen, she doesn't want you here, I think you should leave right now.", I say and stand up to him, not sure if it was a good idea or not.

I look at Alexy to see her reaction, and see her eyes are wide, but she still sends me a smile.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"Her boyfriend.", I say without thinking, and instantly regret the words that come out of my mouth.

The guy laughs and responds, "Is he really, Alexy?"

Alexy bites her lip and then intertwines her hands with mine to make it believable.

"Yeah, he is.", she says and kisses my cheek.

I know she is just playing, but it made me so happy and made me feel warm inside. How did I fall for someone I've known for only two days? How is it possible? Well I guess it is possible because it kind of happen to me.

"Well, it seems like someone got over me.", he says and glares at Alexy.

"Of course I'm over you, Eric. It has been two months, and you played me dirty. You weren't worth my tears."

"This is why I came, we are going to talk now!", he practically yells causing attention from customers.

Seconds later, a man who seems middle aged, comes to where we are.

"What is going on here, Alexy?"

"This guy came to bother me and cause a scene, so I told him to leave but he won't listen.", she replies.

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to leave. You are disturbing both my employees and customers.", the middle aged man tells Eric.

" I just want to speak to her, that is all."

"Yes, but she declined your offer. Do you understand that?"

"I'm not leaving."

"If you don't leave, I will call the cops because you are disturbing me and my shop."

"Fine, but this isn't over Alexy.", he says and slams the entrance door.

"I'm so sorry about that Mr.Peters."

"It is fine, you didn't know that was going to happen. So, who is this young man?"

"Oh right, this is Niall. Niall, this is my boss, Mr.Peters."

"Nice to meet you,sir.", I say and shake his hand properly.

"Niall, you look familar. Oh yes, you are in a band right? My daughter loves you guys. Do you mind signing something for her?"

"No, of course I don't mind.", I say as I sign my signature in a piece of paper with a black sharpie.

"Thank you. Alexy, I see you look rather uncomfortable after the whole situation. You know I never do this but take the rest of the day off. I'll see you the next day after tomorrow since tomorrow is your day off."