××|00

A pair of eyes that cried the most tears.

A pair of lips that had forced a cheerful smile.

A cheerful smile that hid the tearstained cheeks.

And a beautiful heart that dealt the most pain.

You were tired. Tired of the heartache. Tired of the insults. Tired of the people and simply tired of your own life.

People hating on you, becoming oblivious on how their actions had put an effect to you. Why? What did you even do to deserve this treatment?

A wise men once said that the world may turn its back on you, but your family would always be there for you.

But why does it feel like they weren't? Why does it feel like they were only there at your brightest time? That they didn't really care about your well-being. Much more your existence.

Were people really that blind to not see the effect they were putting on you? Or were you really that vulnerable that they had no one else to pick on but you?

You didn't care anymore. I mean, what else would be left?

You had no friends. No family. You had no one. And yet . . . your lips had never failed to always have that cheerful smile on your face. Your mind had never surrendered into giving you such a cheerful attitude.

Or have they become oblivious on how you felt as well? Was your mind simply ignoring the fact that your heart was already shattered into a million, tiny pieces? Was your lips oblivious to your tearstained cheeks?

You had no idea. But all of that thought was simply pushed away when you finally found yourself standing at the peak of Mt.Ebott.

Where a huge hole in front of you awaited. Waiting for you to jump in and end your life all at once. To leave everything behind.

All the pain came back to you at that moment. And everything you had ever hoped for was standing right before your eyes. Then, you were certain.

You were born to die.

But isn't everyone? Everyone would one day suffer the same faith as you. Everyone would die unconditionally. So what's different now? What was stopping you from jumping into the hole and killing yourself?

Family.

Even after what they had done to you? Even after the times they had been completely oblivious about your existence? About your pain and sufferings?

But what do you want to do? At the end of the day, nothing would even change. If you didn't make the choice now, you would still be laying on your bed. Staining your pillows with sorrowful tears and facing another day with a cheery attitude.

But then, you made your decision. You dived into the hole without hesitation and awaited your next faith.

×××

5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2.

Sup, guys?

Finally, thankfully, amazingly!

We are at our FOURTH journey to YOUR adventure.

Are you . . . having fun so far? I hope you do. Well, uh, with this Prologue? Probably not.

Then again, *SPOILER ATTACHED HERE* this was your last. (For those who was done reading the Third book, you can relate.)

So, sit back, relax and have fun for once, okay?

So, yeah.

See ya.

PS: HERE IS THE SNEAK PEAK OF THE FOURTH BOOK!! CHAPTER ONE COMES NEXT!!