××|15

The door gracefully flew open, revealing a tall skeleton and a strong scent of cigarettes. Yes, by the smell of cigarettes, you already knew who it was.

"BROTHER! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SMOKE INSIDE THE HOUSE!" Sans exclaimed, "oh, yeah? sorry, bro." He bluntly spoke, turning out the smoke from his cigarette using his finger and stuffing it inside his hoodie pocket, "spaghetti taco is ready, by the way. i'll be at muffet's if ya need me." Before he even left, he shot you a quick glance before smirking slyly at you, "have fun. but not too much." He warned, then, he was gone.

". . . HE DOESN'T LIKE SPAGHETTI TACOS." Sans sighed, "HE THINKS IT'S WEIRD." He added, you giggled shortly and patted his back, "No, I'm sure he likes it just as much as you do. He just has some business with Muffet is all." You lied, you didn't really have no absolute idea what his relationship is with his brother, but nonetheless, Papyrus wouldn't make and drastic decisions, would he?

"OKAY." He muttered morosely before standing up and intertwining his fingers with yours. He dragged you downstairs where the spaghetti tacos are placed on the table in front of the couch. Sans led you to the couch where you sat comfortably and watched him stumble over the television gloomily. He turned it on just in time for his favorite show.

There was a robot. But something felt different about this robot. It wasn't making you feel annoyed, it wasn't . . . saying endearments. Instead, it was . . . somewhat cool. It felt . . . different.

"OH, GREAT!" You heard Sans exclaimed and seconds after that, he was suddenly sitting beside you all perked up and cheery, "NAPSTATON IS ON! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS, Y/N!" Your whole body tensed at the mention of your name. It was like . . . something clicked inside your mind.

Something that shouldn't have happened. It was like, your heart was clicking. Snapping. That something about how he pronounced or said or name made you snap. Your chest tightening, your heart beating rapidly, your mind flooded with endless, thousands thoughts and emotions.

The way he said your name made you want to laugh, weep, scream at the top of your lungs either from joy or sorrow. Although, you didn't care.  y/n. It was the name given to you at birth by your mother. It was the name that you have grown attached into. For all those years you were alive, this was the first time you felt something different just by a certain skeleton calling you by it. Your lips pursed suddenly and the shorter skeleton tool notice of that.

"Y/N?" You flinched once again, "ARE YOU OKAY?" He asked, his eyes held a deep worried expression, you pursed your lips, uncertain on your answer when you finally sighed and blurted out a quick yes all too suddenly. It was like you were holding in the answer for quite a long time.

"SURE? YOU DON'T LOOK OKAY." He pushed, his worried gaze burning unwanted holes into yours, "Y-Yeah, I'm good." You assured him by smiling kindly, he turned to the television then back at you, "DO YOU, PERHAPS, DISLIKE WATCHING NAPSTATON?" Your eyes widened and shook your head repeatedly, "N-No, it isn't like that." You told him, not wanting to offend the skeleton by his choice of shows.

"O-OH! THEN, DO YOU PERHAPS WANT MY BROTHER, PAPURUS TO BE HERE?" He asked quite too innocently, you almost choked at the cuteness, "N-No. This is fine." You to him with a small smile and kissed the top of his skull, "I'm sure we'll have a great time. With or without your brother, Papyrus."